Thread: whats wrong with people?

Reviews

Default whats wrong with people?

Couldnt hold on to it last week & went down a laneway to piss against the wall twas one of those lengthy ones so i pretty much drenched the wall, a woman nearby in a factory said she'd get me for exposure what was a I supposed to do? pissed on my pants too when she shouted saw me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Couldnt hold on to it last week & went down a laneway to piss against the wall twas one of those lengthy ones so i pretty much drenched the wall, a woman nearby in a factory said she'd get me for exposure what was a I supposed to do? pissed on my pants too when she shouted saw me
    Ye should of held the last sup back by clenching the top of yer micky chased her up the road and by then the presure would have built up enough for you to shoot all the piss in her face

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    shouldāve told her to piss off

Reviews

Climb over her wall and piss on her washing
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

she said she would have you done for exposure maybe it was because you were wearing ladies knickers and had them down around your ankles when you were pissing

Reviews

She was gonna report him for exposure but changed her mind because see cudnt actually see fuck all:d
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy