Thread: Female Adult Photographer

1. Cool Female Adult Photographer

Hi All, My name is Alison and I am 23. I am an adult photographer based in Dublin.

If you are interested you can check out some of my work at the following link:

Homepage of Adult Dragon_Photography provided by Bravenet.com

I have very good rates and sometimes I can get a make up artist for the shoot if you request it.

You would get between 250-700 dfferent pictures on a disk. If you are interested or know any1 that might be then say hi or email me any time.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GET INVOLVED iIN THE SHOOT AS I AM ONLY THERE TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES FOR YOU ON A PROFESSIONAL BASIS.

I DO NOT GET INVOLVED.

Regards,

Alison Dragon_Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Adult_Dragon_Photography View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GET INVOLVED iIN THE SHOOT AS I AM ONLY THERE TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES FOR YOU ON A PROFESSIONAL BASIS.

I DO NOT GET INVOLVED.
    lol... seems like you got a lot of offers.

3. Default

Yes the ammount of men that ask and offer extra money to get involved int the shoots is not even funny there are so many of them...

A lot of them are time wasters and just want to get into bed with the next person online.

I like to keep my shoots on a completly prof basis.

Reviews

Default hi alison

hi Alison thanks for the photographs it was a job well done,

hi guys anyone out there that is looking for photo shoots i would highly recommend Alison she is a pleasure to work with and also is very professional,i was nervous going to her getting this done but she makes you feel very relaxed and explains to you the best shots to take,

the prices she charged are very reasonable and she had them put on a disc within a few hours for me,she is a lovely girl that does a good job with the best equipment,she takes her work very serious and does this for a living and she will not be messed around or will not get involved in any part of her service and so right she is,

she comes to your hotel and does the job and makes you feel very comfortable and will discuss with you before hand Wat you are looking for and Wat u will get,

once again Alison thanks for that and i will look forward to see some of my photos on your website,

kind regards

john

5. Default

Hi John,

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks

Alison
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200 resize.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	11103  

6. Default Female Photographer Back

Hi All,

I have been away for a bit but I am back now and available for all kinds of shoots.