Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to all...

1. Unhappy Shall i ignore the text or reply???

Hey everyone...

Just had a funny one and thought i'd share it and maybe get some other opinions.

I saw a guy yesterday who i thought had a good time and all was ok... Well that was until i recieved a message from him this afternoon saying that i smelt of cum and he wanted to ask for his money back... Obviously i was very shocked by this as he was the first person i had seen and i was freshly showered as i always am.

Anyway this guy is saying if i make him a good will gesture then he wont leave me a bad review!!! and was wondering if any other girls have had this experience or there opinions on it

Take care

Belle x x
    Last edited by Belle UK; 04-06-09 at 16:55. Reason: Wanted to change the title
    September Tour Dates
    Belfast 16th - 19th
    Website - www.independentbelle.co.uk
    Email - Belle.northampton@gmail.com

Sounds like a nasty little scumbag. Whatever you do don't give in to him. I say put him on the bad clients list and maybe physical description etc. is in order in this case (otherwise he will just change his SIM and do it again). If someone wants to start a war they should be able to take it back on them.

3. Default

Well thats the thing when i saw him.... he was a proper nice guy thats why i posted on here to see if any else had this problem... because if it was the other way round i wouldn't wait 24 hours to send a message but maybe thats just me... find it all very odd
    September Tour Dates
    Belfast 16th - 19th

Reviews

Default dont mind him

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Northampton View Post
    Hey everyone...

Just had a funny one and thought i'd share it and maybe get some other opinions.

I saw a guy yesterday who i thought had a good time and all was ok... Well that was until i recieved a message from him this afternoon saying that i smelt of cum and he wanted to ask for his money back... Obviously i was very shocked by this as he was the first person i had seen and i was freshly showered as i always am.

Anyway this guy is saying if i make him a good will gesture then he wont leave me a bad review!!! and was wondering if any other girls have had this experience or there opinions on it

Take care

Belle x x
    hes too used of fellas getting cum up his nose

Sorry to hear that Belle, dont worry this similar situation happen unfortunately specially in this recession time some guys show their other side, the blackmail of bad review is constant on many girls head. You have to ignore them even if it is hard sometime

take care

6. Default

I just don't get it... and starting to think this touring thing isn't for me... Oh well can only laugh at these things i suppose x x
    September Tour Dates
    Belfast 16th - 19th

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Northampton View Post
    I just don't get it... and starting to think this touring thing isn't for me... Oh well can only laugh at these things i suppose x x
    I Love Blackbooty

Blog Entries

Default Ignore him Belle........

He's trying to blackmail you into a freebie.............. the tosspot................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Smile

hiya

Dont worry about it, although that is tough as you would feel like you had done something wrong or disappointed him somehow.

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago, unfortunately there are a few bad apples around who spoil things for the genuinely nice people.

I think to be honest he is just trying to bully you into giving him a freebie or a discount.

Stay strong and keep your chin up, you are a lovely lady

Lynne xxx

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sounds like a nasty little scumbag. Whatever you do don't give in to him. I say put him on the bad clients list and maybe physical description etc. is in order in this case (otherwise he will just change his SIM and do it again). If someone wants to start a war they should be able to take it back on them.

is that a trick ure ma taught you.........jez u must be half way through the inter at this stage and still no reviews

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast