Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The wrong woman...

Reviews

Default The wrong woman...

Recently I've found myself in a situation where I've become very attracted to someone that I really shouldn't. She's married, with kids, and completely apart from that the geography is extremely complex.

So it's a relationship I know couldn't go anywhere, but it doesn't stop me thinking about it...

Who else has found themselves in such a predicament? Would you go ahead and wreck lives and families?

I'm guessing on this site, it's pretty tame!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Recently I've found myself in a situation where I've become very attracted to someone that I really shouldn't. She's married, with kids, and completely apart from that the geography is extremely complex.

So it's a relationship I know couldn't go anywhere, but it doesn't stop me thinking about it...

Who else has found themselves in such a predicament? Would you go ahead and wreck lives and families?

Join a sex club. I'll take you to London with me and show you the sights.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), gonzo76 (20-06-19), hornyd (20-06-19), hornymanintown (20-06-19)

Reviews

You wouldn't be the one wrecking lives and families though.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (20-06-19), Nikkita (20-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Join a sex club. I'll take you to London with me and show you the sights.
    Bit of a tangent but fair enough. Any tips on how to get started?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    You wouldn't be the one wrecking lives and families though.
    Well it takes two to tango but I guess you're right.

People cheat much of the time due to that spare of the moment.

Is this one of those spare of the moment times you wish to create or is there more between yourselves?
    With being a woman who is married, it seems like it a spare of the moment to me.

One question to ask yourself.
    How does she feel about you?

There are many ladies that I would to have a great time with, but I also have to think about what would happen after for both sides of the bedsheets.
    That feeling you get when you first touch is exciting and feels great, but at the same time, it is also unfair for the family behind the scenes.
    I wouldn't want to see a relationship being screwed over due to a part I played in and so I would expect the same the other way round.

Of course it is up to both of you make that decision, but whatever happens, then just hope that the decision is the right one for both of you.
    Last edited by Floki; 20-06-19 at 15:13.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), gonzo76 (20-06-19)

Blog Entries

Unless you have major history like you knew her before she was married with kids, I really don't know how you could see it working.

The kids will hate you
    The husband will hate you
    And you couldn't trust her not to cheat on you

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), Floki (20-06-19), gonzo76 (20-06-19), luvdaladies (21-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post

That is tough situation and a very hard one for you chap. I know the feeling chap, as I to have feeling for a Lady I met, and she too is in relationship with her boyfriend.

But why do we fall for Lady who is spoken. I know how it feel. Pure torture and your mind think of her 24/7, which you wonder how she is. You believe and feel, she only Lady you want and who is best looking Lady in the world. She just make you feel alive and full of energetic to live each day

You can't sleep at night think and dream of her, to which it get you down and sad, because she someone else there in her bed cuddling up with her at night. But I wouldn't be in relationship with her, unless she happy to leave her partner. Which wouldn't be fair on him also.

But answer is no. Because of the kids, as they need their father also in their life. And it would destroy their little happy world of mum n dad, which would feel wrong.

But it going to be torture and nightmare for you now, every time you see her in your life. But how does she feel about you chap....?

This might help

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), gonzo76 (20-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    Unless you have major history like you knew her before she was married with kids, I really don't know how you could see it working.

The kids will hate you
    The husband will hate you
    And you couldn't trust her not to cheat on you
    True... if she does it with you there is always the possibility she will do it to you...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), Floki (20-06-19), gonzo76 (20-06-19), Nikkita (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Reviews

To answer the original poster's question about the rights or wrong of the situation maybe he should refer back to his title for the thread.

'The Wrong Woman'

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast