Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pick Up Lines That Have Worked...

Blog Entries

Love Pick Up Lines That Have Worked...

I had the pants charmed off me in London by a Clare Lad that I met at Victoria station on the way home from work (office job).

We were in the pub watching the train count downs. He locked eyes with me, walked over, sat down next to me, put is hand on my leg and slid his hand under my skirt. (It was all done under the table). So it wasn't a pick up line but a move. He then introduced himself and I found he was Irish and my heart melted.

I later found out he is 9 years younger than me...

He gave me goosebumps and it worked. I need to give him a ring again when I'm back in London.

Any stories from you boys and ladies that you can share?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (20-06-19), hornymanintown (20-06-19), mr gear (20-06-19), Mrbean76 (20-06-19)

Thumbs up

...Once , on a train I was just standing by minding my own thoughts , and this study young lad

just sidled up next to me , inching ever closer , to where his crotch was rubbing on my leg and

omg the Hardon he had on him !!

The stinky filthy bathroom being right there , what could a girl do , but go in there with that

stranger guy , and get fe*ked SO GOOD !

My knees still trembling thinking about it !

Oh it was So good !

That’s My story .

Anybody else ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (20-06-19), Emily2308 (20-06-19), Mrbean76 (20-06-19), nikaextra222 (20-06-19), Nikkita (20-06-19), philipkntz (20-06-19), westerner04 (21-06-19)

Reviews

Don't try this when you are out and about. #metoo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (20-06-19), Nikkita (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Reviews

"Grab your coat. You've pulled"
    Worked on me.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19)

Reviews

I find "hi" works on me everytime

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bulmers19 For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (20-06-19), hornyd (21-06-19), nikaextra222 (20-06-19), Nikkita (20-06-19), Stephanie (20-06-19), TomEA (20-06-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Not so much a pick line Nikkita then rather a pick up lol! But he was good very good. To seduce you with eye contact alone Nikkita hats off to that young Clare lad.

I tried to for an entire night sitting opposite a beautiful German girl in Munich where I was working in the 80’s when a student. We had a conversation almost with just our eyes all night. Hers were deepest green I’ll never forget. I was aware she was listening to us talking English with Irish accents much more a novelty back there then I suppose. Unfortunately her boyfriend was sitting with his arm around her most of the time. I was there with two friends sitting at the table as oblivious as her boyfriend to the hour or more of wordless communication & it felt even more than just flirting. He spent a lot of time talking to a guy to his left & every time his eyes were away ours would literally lock. Every tine. It was like we fell in love over that hour a love at first sight for both of us. I gleaned her name was Gabbi or Gabby that’s it. Long blond hair. Eyes I got lost in so many times yet we never managed to exchange a word in those pre mobile phone times. The first time she held my stare & didn’t look away (she had a few times before she finally surrendered to her silent feelings I suppose) will stay with me til the day I die. It was well over 30 years ago now & like you Nikkita I still get (sad) goosebumps thinking about it. Just before we left the bar as we were getting ready to go I could see the sorrow in her eyes. I knew I was almost definitely never going to meet her again. She mouthed ‘telephone’ to me. I was staying on a fecking campsite at the time so had no number to write on a scrap of paper for her. So I walked away & Gabbi became the biggest what if of my life even before we exited I knew it would be so. I looked over my shoulder for one last quietly desperate look & she was still looking at me with an expression on her face I simply cannot describe.

Within a week was in a shared apartment with a phone. I went back to that bar every week for a month on the same day at the same time hoping against hope she’d be there. I even left my name & number in an envelope with her name of it on a notice board by the front door. “Fur Gabbi/Gabby. Sehr wichtig. (Very important).

I never saw her again...
    Aah I've still got his number and we meet up regularly... Sometimes you need to be bold... IT PAYS OFF
    Last edited by Nikkita; 20-06-19 at 12:48. Reason: Actually come to think of it the fucker blocked me on watsapp... I can only contact him on messenger now

Reviews

“I want you to feel me inside you baby”

Not sure how often that would work

The average person has 206 bones in their body.
    Would like like another?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mighty899 View Post
    “I want you to feel me inside you baby”

Not sure how often that would work
    It's a numbers game...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    I agree Nikkita but as I said it was decades before mobile phones arrived & your Clare lad didn’t have his girlfriend standing beside him did he?
    Aah I missed that. Oops x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast