Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does a husband stay with his wife if the love and passion is gone

Default Why does a husband stay with his wife if the love and passion is gone

Is it money, children, habit, fear, reputation, feeling of worthlessness.

Why stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    Is it money, children, habit, fear, reputation, feeling of worthlessness.

Why stay?
    Children. Nothing else would keep any man chained I recon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FickTitten For This Useful Post:

Jinxed (16-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FickTitten View Post
    Children. Nothing else would keep any man chained I recon.
    Children and Maintenance lad.

And the fact that the grass is always greener on the other side but in fairness it's not.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Guinness For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (17-06-19), Jinxed (16-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (16-06-19), oldfool (16-06-19), Rocker123 (17-06-19), Stephanie (17-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
    Children and Maintenance lad.

And the fact that the grass is always greener on the other side but in fairness it's not.
    OK children I can get, if only for the fact that I think another man living with my children would be very hard if not impossible.
    By 40 lots of women have children finished in school and maybe out of home. Why stay after that.

OK the grass isn't greener. But life is short when you break it down into 4 quarters.

1 day to 20 years. Under rule of parent and education.

20 to 40. In your prime and most likely under the rule of possible education/employer/family.

40 to 60. Bodies slowing down, options are running out, not feeling young at all anymore.

60 to 80. Countdown is set on the timer to your end date. Retirement with all that time on your hands but too old to give a shit.

Now you're dead.

I can't see how anyone will live in a house with a woman they don't like, with each day being as miserable as the day before. This shouldn't be fathers day. We should be celebrating single happy carefree day.

I'm glad I'm selfish when it comes to giving up my one time here for other people
    Last edited by Jinxed; 16-06-19 at 19:16.

Reviews

Money. Move out and you’ll have to pay all the bills on your own. If the love is gone you can just be flat mates and so the bills are less. Cut your electric bill in half

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mighty899 For This Useful Post:

FickTitten (16-06-19)

Reviews

Children is probably 90% of reason I’ve seen kids lives devastated because of failed relationships and didn’t want to see that happening to mine , I suppose u grin and bear it for as long as possible. I found that after a while u get good at that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

FickTitten (16-06-19), Jinxed (16-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by mighty899 View Post
    Money. Move out and you’ll have to pay all the bills on your own. If the love is gone you can just be flat mates and so the bills are less. Cut your electric bill in half
    Fuck me and fuck the ESB. Is there not credit top ups for electricity. All that love and sex and time enjoyed together to one day living together just to share bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Children is probably 90% of reason I’ve seen kids lives devastated because of failed relationships and didn’t want to see that happening to mine , I suppose u grin and bear it for as long as possible. I found that after a while u get good at that
    Probably. My parents haven't slept in the same room never mind same bed in years.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    Probably. My parents haven't slept in the same room never mind same bed in years.
    Could ye blame them with you hanging around all the time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Floki (17-06-19), Jinxed (16-06-19)

15. Default

As for me staying because of both families our union cemented the friendship of our families so it’s kinda hard for me to leave and also the fact that we have a child

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast