Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Afterlife

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Normansmother View Post
    we are pawns here, its a game to see how will do, we beat the dinosaurs and have evolved but will destroy ourselves eventually as that's what we do best it would seem, if women ruled it would be different
    Last edited by FranknStein; 16-06-19 at 15:11. Reason: She got the Mercedes bends :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-06-19)

Reviews

Reading this thread (and one or two others) may be proof we're already in the afterlife.
    Hell ya!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FranknStein View Post
    Reading this thread (and one or two others) may be proof we're already in the afterlife.
    Hell ya!
    You beat me to it Frankie. It would appear that in EI world there's not just an afterlife but multiple afterlifes.

How many times is it for you now Frankie ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    You beat me to it Frankie. It would appear that in EI world there's not just an afterlife but multiple afterlifes.

How many times is it for you now Frankie ?
    I'd say the mods hate you. You never seem to stop. How many pm's have you sent to the mods in 6 years.
    Can I read your first posts when you joined to see what you were like back then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    I'd say the mods hate you. You never seem to stop. How many pm's have you sent to the mods in 6 years.
    Can I read your first posts when you joined to see what you were like back then.
    Nah, I value my time too much to get in a slagging match with you but in answer to your question I would guess you have probably reported more of my posts than I ever reported.

And this is my final reply to you. Well under your current identity anyway. So long troll.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Nah, I value my time too much to get in a slagging match with you but in answer to your question I would guess you have probably reported more of my posts than I ever reported.

And this is my final reply to you. Well under your current identity anyway. So long troll.
    I don't report. You do. Seriously man, stop trying to have people removed. Nikkita won't like you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I don't hold with what organised religion says but I do believe that there's more to existence than this life. There is something within every living thing and this life is just one stage in its evolution.
    But that IS just what religions state. The belief, while comforting is unjustified and unfalsifiable. evolution isn't driven to a purpose either.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

SteveB (20-06-19)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast