Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus christ patricia

Default Jesus christ patricia

an mhuinteoir,

You have to do something now ....................the chatroom is shit

1, You dont who is in there till u go .
    2, You dont who is gone when they are gone.
    3, Its too slow
    4, You cant browse/ post on forum unless u log in with a new window

Really pat, are you just going to ignore this like you ignored ure own poll

ya get used to it, the first 82 hours are the worst... and who gives a shhhheeet who's in there? you're not shay are ya?

I agree with 27 on this... the chatroom's shit.

While the popularity of the other one was waning, at least there was a CHANCE of having good conversations in there. Noone will EVER have any sort of decent conversation in this.

You don't throw a good prostitute out of the brothel and get an ugly slow one just because she's going through a bad patch, give her a chance. I think the best thing we could do is have a duo, have both chats. One for having a decent instant chat and the other for homosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinphlox View Post
    ya get used to it, the first 82 hours are the worst... and who gives a shhhheeet who's in there? you're not shay are ya?

You illeberated again

are you taking patricias name in vain?

Reviews

the new chatroom is pants i dont even see why there was a poll about it if was going to be ignored..

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    the new chatroom is pants i dont even see why there was a poll about it if was going to be ignored..

seems were not worthy of response...............rock, perishing comes to mind.

In the last hr , there are 6 people after saying in chatroom ...................

"hello hello ....is there any one there"

what does this tell you patty

now , stop acting the cunt and gives us back the old chat please

Blog Entries

27, you are just an idiot these days, trying to cause rows about anything at every opportunity.

As you know, because we discussed it by PM, we have had to stop using both 123flashchat and flashchat due to known security problems with those applications that could compromise the security of this whole site if we continued using them.

I have asked and asked for suggestions of a better chat than the one we are using. Nobody has been able to suggest one single alternative. This is why we are staying with the current chat for the time being.

You - 27 - can take the warped view that it is because I don't give a shit blah blah, but that's a load of old bollocks and you know it.

Pat x

Reviews

Default Well said

Now finish with this one until doozer writes a new programme
    Dam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast