Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: With A little help from my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I gave you positive rep a few days ago and a few thanks. Someone has it in for you.

Even Lorcan didn't have it this rough
    I wonder who? I do wish that Inspector Clouseau was still alive

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-06-19), bmw528 (14-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (14-06-19), Wolverine (14-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Normansmother View Post
    I wonder who? I do wish that Inspector Clouseau was still alive
    You and young Norman could have butchered him.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    You and young Norman could have butchered him.
    I swear, its wasn't me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (14-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Trying to turn you green.
    Once you give a green vote, you have share around a bit with others before you can leave more so it have to be a joint effort but thanks.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-06-19), Mr Sweet Guy (14-06-19)

Reviews

Tried to give you a positive rep but was unable to - apparently I have to spread some reputation around before "giving it to Normansmother again ".

Do they know something I don't?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-06-19), Normansmother (15-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Tried to give you a positive rep but was unable to - apparently I have to spread some reputation around before "giving it to Normansmother again ".

Do they know something I don't?
    Thanks love, I will let you know when's Norman's back, he could do with some good reputation for a change

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-06-19)

Reviews

Once you give a green vote, you have share around a bit with others before you can leave more so it have to be a joint effort but thanks.
    Hi Normansmother.... I gave you a positive rep last week and you where 1 shy from green. Yet you more red then I ever seen you. You obviously can't catch a lucky break and sorry , as I will try give you another positive rep when I can again.

Just now admiring photos of Lucie from Love Island. WOW jeeper she Lucie a worthy winner in my eyes

Which I am sure Norman would be say same also, if he allow to watch Love Island

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-06-19), Normansmother (15-06-19)

Blog Entries

you were always a fair and reasonable gentleman but people don't forget the past and I asked for green but for a laugh they give me red. theyre a mad lot!
    Okay, I've read enough of this shite. Listen, keeping it 'real' does not give you an excuse to be callous nor cruel. IF even after this tin cup shaking type thread you find yourself still in the red, consider this; you're just not that nice. And given the sometimes unscrupolous nature of gent er may meet in this line of work, alot of us aren't willing to risk your just 'not being nifce' online being a bigger problem IRL. SO, look at your life, see yourself.

Something certinly needs changing. Lowkey, it aint how folks see you hun, it's how you be out here showing yo ass.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-06-19), Normansmother (15-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Okay, I've read enough of this shite. Listen, keeping it 'real' does not give you an excuse to be callous nor cruel. IF even after this tin cup shaking type thread you find yourself still in the red, consider this; you're just not that nice. And given the sometimes unscrupolous nature of gent er may meet in this line of work, alot of us aren't willing to risk your just 'not being nifce' online being a bigger problem IRL. SO, look at your life, see yourself.

Something certinly needs changing. Lowkey, it aint how folks see you hun, it's how you be out here showing yo ass.
    You're a very frank and good hearted lady that's for sure but I think people are punishing me for past crimes here Cassandra, all of which were never proven, I tell you, I didn't do it, I'm innocent

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-06-19)

You're a very frank and good hearted lady that's for sure but I think people are punishing me for past crimes here Cassandra, all of which were never proven, I tell you, I didn't do it, I'm innocent
    You're getting your red bars for talking shite. Simple.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast