Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikkita needs advice on boys... who would have thought?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post
    No he's blocked now. It's more to control myself, he's too beautiful. He has me flying across the world to see him like I have nothing better to do.

I'd rather hang out with you guys where I feel appreciated x
    That's the attitude babe, don't waste ur energy and someone who doesn't deserve it, life is too short and there is plenty of us here, to help you get over him
    Last edited by casman; 25-05-19 at 21:13.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (26-05-19)

Reviews

Hello Boys

Pretend you're my long lost lover. You've blanked me for 2 weeks while you're on holiday with your wife and kids. Then I ask for a photo of the beach and you decide to ghost me for another 2 weeks. Then I try to make contact - to find out I've been blocked on everything.

WTF is that all about?

Why would he say no this piece of ass? Is he shagging his wife or has he turned into a weak sissy?
    Maybe he has had second thoughts when he see s his two kids happy and his Wife ,like a happy family. Not very fair on you, or them, however this can happen when there is extra baggage involved. He could be feeling guilty about the situation.
    Last edited by bmw528; 25-05-19 at 22:01. Reason: Or maybe he s decided that he wants a piece of cock instead?. Just for a bit of a change

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (26-05-19)

Reviews

Hello Boys

Pretend you're my long lost lover. You've blanked me for 2 weeks while you're on holiday with your wife and kids. Then I ask for a photo of the beach and you decide to ghost me for another 2 weeks. Then I try to make contact - to find out I've been blocked on everything.

WTF is that all about?

Why would he say no this piece of ass? Is he shagging his wife or has he turned into a weak sissy?
    Wife found out!
    You wont know, until you try!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (26-05-19), gonzo76 (26-05-19), Nikkita (26-05-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Much better to run a key from front to rear, multiple panels to repaint!
    AAh that's far too close to the truth on one of the last boyfriends I had. I will of course deny this to his face.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (26-05-19)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Oops! LinkedIn? Really? Nikkita don't you know why men pay you for your time & companionship? So you NEVER EVER look them up on LinkedIn (it was a big deal he even shared his true identity with you & you broke his confidence right there seriously already). And as Jack Nicholson (& Brendan Behan before him) wisely once said- men don't just pay hookers for the sex it's so they NEVER EVER do what you're trying to do- contact them EVER uninvited in their real private lives as that is quite frankly the LAST thing they want you to do! Don't you see that? And wanting to burn his car? That's real bunny boiler territory right there & not at all good (for his if he's quietly now reading this in silent dread) or your mental health either Nikkita believe me! Either forget him and the dizzy promises he might have made you, however sincere they seemed OK? He's paying you for a fantasy not reality you know that surely? Especially yes ESPECIALLY if he's married, & with kids God forbid. This post of yours is a cry for help &/or advice. If you want to restore some sanity & balance to an (already) somewhat chaotic lifestyle I would in ALL SERIOUSNESS back the fcuk right off, delete his LinkedJn details too on your phone & his mobile number too make a clean break Nikkita please. Then take a lot of slow deep breaths. And look after yourself. Nobody else obviously is right now you have my sympathy believe me. I've been there. Different circumstances but I have some insight. Also. Think about all the clients who also like you & the new ones yet to cum (pardon the pun). But if you find yourself getting emotionally involved like this with CLIENTS (not 'friends' EVER & don't delude yourself this cuts both ways) you are setting yourself up for heartaches or even worse. As Phil Lynott once wisely sang Nikkita "It's alright to lose your heart but never lose your head".
    I met him in school!

We were in class together since I was 14 and I used to pretend that I was was brain dead at maths just so that I would have an excuse to talk to him. He was supposed to be different. He's the one that got away... It's a lot of years to hold a torch for someone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (26-05-19)

Blog Entries

Well thank you to everyone for their thoughts... my therapy session lol...

You guys are great! I guess I have a lot of love to give and when it's spread across Ireland it's not as suffocating... You're in a good position when it's in small doses...

See you all soon
    Nikkit xXx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (26-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Oops! LinkedIn? Really? Nikkita don't you know why men pay you for your time & companionship? So you NEVER EVER look them up on LinkedIn (it was a big deal he even shared his true identity with you & you broke his confidence right there seriously already). And as Jack Nicholson (& Brendan Behan before him) wisely once said- men don't just pay hookers for the sex it's so they NEVER EVER do what you're trying to do- contact them EVER uninvited in their real private lives as that is quite frankly the LAST thing they want you to do! Don't you see that? And wanting to burn his car? That's real bunny boiler territory right there & not at all good (for his if he's quietly now reading this in silent dread) or your mental health either Nikkita believe me! Either forget him and the dizzy promises he might have made you, however sincere they seemed OK? He's paying you for a fantasy not reality you know that surely? Especially yes ESPECIALLY if he's married, & with kids God forbid. This post of yours is a cry for help &/or advice. If you want to restore some sanity & balance to an (already) somewhat chaotic lifestyle I would in ALL SERIOUSNESS back the fcuk right off, delete his LinkedJn details too on your phone & his mobile number too make a clean break Nikkita please. Then take a lot of slow deep breaths. And look after yourself. Nobody else obviously is right now you have my sympathy believe me. I've been there. Different circumstances but I have some insight. Also. Think about all the clients who also like you & the new ones yet to cum (pardon the pun). But if you find yourself getting emotionally involved like this with CLIENTS (not 'friends' EVER & don't delude yourself this cuts both ways) you are setting yourself up for heartaches or even worse. As Phil Lynott once wisely sang Nikkita "It's alright to lose your heart but never lose your head".
    You didn't read her post and jumped to some serious conclusions. At no point did she suggest this is a client.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (26-05-19)

Reviews

AAh that's far too close to the truth on one of the last boyfriends I had. I will of course deny this to his face.
    Shredded tyres too, or even just letting the air out of More than one, causes no end of hassle!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (26-05-19), Nikkita (26-05-19)

Reviews

Well thank you to everyone for their thoughts... my therapy session lol...

You guys are great! I guess I have a lot of love to give and when it's spread across Ireland it's not as suffocating... You're in a good position when it's in small doses...

See you all soon
    Nikkit xXx
    You seem like a really sweet, psychotic, loving and real person. I.e. Totally normal. You deserve someone to offer you equal parts in return but respect is paramount.

You will be knee deep in guys falling at your feet. Pick a new one and kick him to the curb at the first sign.... Then rinse and repeat... Let me know where you're hunting so I can have a shot!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (26-05-19), Nikkita (26-05-19)

Reviews

I met him in school!

We were in class together since I was 14 and I used to pretend that I was was brain dead at maths just so that I would have an excuse to talk to him. He was supposed to be different. He's the one that got away... It's a lot of years to hold a torch for someone
    You gave it a good shot, you tried. And he isn't the one that got away, you're throwing him back. No regrets, just try to move on, trust me I've been there, and in some ways I'm jealous you got your chance to find out. It isn't easy.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-05-19), clarelad (26-05-19), Nikkita (26-05-19)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast