Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 mins or 1 hour appointments

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mij View Post
    I guess 30 minutes is like McDonalds, it gets the job done. An hour is more like a sit down restaurant, it's an experience, drinks, chats, round 2 sometimes if you want (aka desert). Nothing wrong with a 30 minutes meet, they can be great, I personally prefer to slow it down and do the hour, way more relaxed I think.
    [iQUOTE=IrishKop1;2189533]Hi all,

Just wondering what people go for in appointment lengths? I’ve only ever had one meeting for 30mins and it was long enough (if you know what I mean) what is the added benefit of a 1 hour appointment?
    [/QUOTE]

I think for me and i know this won't be every guys idea of what they go for but i like to get to know the ladies that I see a little and just relax have a little chat before or in between if a long appointment after all you have to take a break as neither i or the lady are robots just relax have a drink or just do something that I really love to just lie together having a hug and gently kissing each other as we refuel ourselves for round two if it is on the cards. And for me 30 mins just isn't enough time to really relax even though some ladies have the ability to make you feel relaxed instantly but sometimes especially with some new ladies it can take a little longer. And I find it makes it easier for me to decide whether I'll see the lady again.
    But sometimes that can also cause me problems as every lady i have seen i want to see again and have done to all except for three so far. So sometimes too much of a good thing can cause headaches Haha.. But it is nice problem to have.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123