Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role play

1. Default Role play

Hi looking to meet a lady in cork for some role play, just mild domination on me pegging - Also must have leather pants or latex out fit please ����
    Last edited by Floki; 22-05-19 at 11:02.

Next week im in cork xx waiting you
    I am addictive because I posses a dirty mind
    sweetpatricia.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsoap1 View Post
    Would someone tell me benefit of poppers and sex? Had them years ago on dance floor but never with sex. Thank you.
    No expert but think they help relax your anus

Would someone tell me benefit of poppers and sex? Had them years ago on dance floor but never with sex. Thank you.
    Leave the poppers where they are. First it's like an uncontrollable laughter. Then it's like you see everything in green. Then the pain in your head and the feeling of shityness is rotten. Unless poppers has changed over time, do yourself a solid, don't touch them. That's my experience of poppers.

If you want to enjoy sex on drugs, xtc or coke. Everything is enhanced, you need to try it yourself to understand. Good times.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed View Post
    Leave the poppers where they are. First it's like an uncontrollable laughter. Then it's like you see everything in green. Then the pain in your head and the feeling of shityness is rotten. Unless poppers has changed over time, do yourself a solid, don't touch them. That's my experience of poppers.

If you want to enjoy sex on drugs, xtc or coke. Everything is enhanced, you need to try it yourself to understand. Good times.
    Everyone has a different reaction. I've only done poppers a few times. I've never had any side effects. It only helped me relax and make Anal penetration easier.

It depends which poppers they are. The ones you buy in a shop in the UK will make you feel ill and are full of all sorts. I import mine from France and Canada because they are proper poppers.

They can indeed help relax you for anal play.

7. Default

Fantastic Look xx

8. Default

Used them many times especially with Dominatrix, I love it makes me more horner more adventurous

9. Default

Your right my preference is the jungle juice i find less after affects

Quote Originally Posted by Loadingpleasewait View Post
    Hi looking to meet a lady in cork for some role play, just mild domination on me pegging - Also must have leather pants or latex out fit please ����
    Please do note that the post had been edited due to drug requests.

So where can one purchase the poppers?? Pm if possible please.
    We cannot accept any links or names of places that sell poppers on here as it is still classed as a drug, even if they are legal.
    Any requests for poppers or any other form of drug is not allowed on our site, but it can be disgust.

Any information must be done via PM only.
    Last edited by Floki; 23-05-19 at 11:05.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast