Thread: TVs that Cum

Default TVs that Cum

Anyone else finding it harder to book appointments with TVs who actually cum especially in half hour meets? All recommendations gratefully accepted. 😉
    Joeyjoe

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjoe View Post
    Anyone else finding it harder to book appointments with TVs who actually cum especially in half hour meets? All recommendations gratefully accepted. ��
    most do cum and will give you their milk in 30 minutes but charge for it, its not cheap now though as 50euro per 10ml
    Last edited by cum4me; 18-05-19 at 16:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjoe View Post
    Anyone else finding it harder to book appointments with TVs who actually cum especially in half hour meets? All recommendations gratefully accepted. 😉
    Hey hunny, I'm happy to cum for you if you book at the right time. But you gotta understand if us gals are seeing 8-10 clients in a day, it's almost biologically impossible to produce enough cum lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSorchaTV For This Useful Post:

hoordog (19-05-19)

Timing is key here. Unlikely they'll shoot early in the day, unless you pay them enough to take the rest of the day off. Choose your punt midweek, late at night

Reviews

Funny. I would say the opposite. Try to book the first time of the day and make sure you are showered shaved and spotlessly clean and smelling nice. Then see if you can find out what the girl likes. I suspect a longer time is advisable. Treat it like a date and try to find out what they enjoy.