Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Are yea going for a pint?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default Are yea going for a pint?

    Feck this lads. Come on we all go for a pint.!
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Feck this lads. Come on we all go for a pint.!
    In this weather its gotta be a Bulmers bottle straight from the fridge.

    And put some fresh ice in there - none of that frozen shit.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default Arthur.

    A pint of the black stuff extra cold and a bag of king crisps.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default classy

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    In this weather its gotta be a Bulmers bottle straight from the fridge.

    And put some fresh ice in there - none of that frozen shit.
    A 2 litre bottle of linden village down on poor mans kilkee what could be better

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    A 2 litre bottle of linden village down on poor mans kilkee what could be better

    Ha ha ha..... i like your style Kieree

    In this weather mine would be a Vodka with ballygowan and a splash of lime......or a Bellini darling!!!

    I'm thirsty now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Im goin for several now and a big bbq, happy days and i think i shall be trying that new bulmers pear drink, slainte folks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default tasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Ha ha ha..... i like your style Kieree

    In this weather mine would be a Vodka with ballygowan and a splash of lime......or a Bellini darling!!!

    I'm thirsty now
    you on for a few bottles of buckfast in the park later?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Did I hear Buckkie, If Fiona wont join you i will Kieree
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    good man peoples park in about an hour

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Nice one see you there
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •