Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ts Julie Angel

1. Default Ts Julie Angel

Hey just wondering has anyone any info on ts julie angel i cant seem to find anything of her online and her pics look amazing . Also does she offer a normal service or is it dominatrix only thanks

2. Default

Ill steer clear so

Reviews

Stunning looking lady !

She is genuine, look at reviews. Ive made a few enquiries to ppl who've met her. As pics, tall & she likes to take control. Ive just not met her myself but intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by 9arrows View Post
    Hey just wondering has anyone any info on ts julie angel i cant seem to find anything of her online and her pics look amazing . Also does she offer a normal service or is it dominatrix only thanks
    I have met Julie a number of times. Absolute gem of a girl, beautiful, very tall 6' and packing heat. She also has a great personality and is funny. Dominatrix is her thing ok but maybe could be persuaded to offer normal service.
    Test your limits and have fun doing so.

Thanks baby always enjoy to see you
    Last edited by Floki; 27-06-19 at 09:25.

6. Default

Do you offer normal service or just dominatrix service?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Link, please?
    There was a link but now it's gone.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Yes baby I can do normal stuff too

Yes baby I do normal girlfriend experience

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShockandAwe View Post
    I have met Julie a number of times. Absolute gem of a girl, beautiful, very tall 6' and packing heat. She also has a great personality and is funny. Dominatrix is her thing ok but maybe could be persuaded to offer normal service.
    Make sure you ask for normal service because she doesn’t take prisoners in dominitrix mode. She really gave me a right ramming and took complete control. She is so tall and absolutely stunning looking. In a blink of an eye she turned me into her bitch and I loved every minute of it. I think she did too as she exploded and re entered me for seconds when I hadn’t asked. A superb experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast