Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roleplay

Default Roleplay

Hi all my girlfriend wants to try out rapeplay and I'm looking to try this b4 we do the act as to know best way to go about it so of any girls wants to help out PM me please.

Thread moved to the 'Fetish Scene'

Nope each to there own and its something I would never tot of only for my wife to be wants to do it. Only reason I asked on here is to get a better idea of how to go about it at home with herself as it is very very odd but I have googled it and there was a study done few years ago about such a thing and they got over 60% of ladys have done it and love it. Again very odd in my book but if it was your wife who asked you would you not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsoap1 View Post
    I love women and their bodies! I love looking at the pics that are put up here of beautiful women. I love sex. The thought of rape play is repulsive and I hope any admin would remove this post as it totally unacceptable that it should be somehow promoted. I’m sure I’ll get posts saying mind my own business! For fuck sakes!!!
    Sorry never added the quote for you to that

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Not my thing but there is a fetish section further down you may get replies there.

I doubt any person who does not know you would trust a stranger to rolepaly this but I may be wrong
    Thank you and yes was thinking that myself but I'm not looking to tie anyone up or anything I'll keep that for at home it was just more or less to try find a lady on here who has done this before and could help me out but it's not looking like it. I have had two get back to me but there not in Dublin right now 😓😓

I dont like it either but i have seen adverts here for taboo including rape play from a lady I know to be independent (dont ask me who i looked she is not advertising and does look here so up to her to reply)
    Well hopefully she will see this and help me out on this one.

She has seen it i just would not name anther lady in case she did not want to be part of anything
    Ah i see well hopefully she might be into it her ruels too its something new to me so thay is way i was thinking this would be the best place to fimd out more on it. Thanks ill keep an eye on my inbox.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast