Thread: Look FFS

Lightbulb Look FFS

For ppl that come looking for help and all of this "i wonder how it will effect me deep within my soul" etc. or "is this morally wrong" or im afraid i will crash" etc

FFS look its like this.

Heres a formula,

Life = purpose / daily activities.

In other words if something doesnt suit your purpose in life then dump it.If it suits your purpose in life keep it.

Hardly rocket science,
    Westside.

Reviews

Was wondering how long it would take before you had a mickey fit about that thread . Not long at all .
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Ah the penny drops

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Was wondering how long it would take before you had a mickey fit about that thread . Not long at all .
    nice to see your becoming more observant.

Thinking about mickey again too,
    Westside.

Default Westside is a wanker

Mr. Singh,

I think its fair to say that this post was in response to my message earlier. I really must say you are a twat. I left a genuine post in a slightly troubled state and you decided to abuse me. We have all read your posts on feeling bad re punts and caring for sick relatives and drink and breakdowns, so have a bit of cop on and shut your mouth.

Better still, do what you said you would and leave this site.

Wanker

Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post
    Mr. Singh,

I think its fair to say that this post was in response to my message earlier. I really must say you are a twat. I left a genuine post in a slightly troubled state and you decided to abuse me. We have all read your posts on feeling bad re punts and caring for sick relatives and drink and breakdowns, so have a bit of cop on and shut your mouth.

Better still, do what you said you would and leave this site.

Wanker

Paddy
    Do we know you - Methinks you doth protest too much.

Anyway, Welcome back, we missed you.

PS Hows your eyebrow? Healed fully I hope. If I had a missus like yours (In fact I probably did)