Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pie . At the end - sad .

Arrow Pie . At the end - sad .

/ fair assessment ? X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Starsky (25-03-19), willie wacker (25-03-19)

Reviews

first bit of sense I heard about the whole thing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

I think if they held a second referendum, they'd choose to remain. The reality of the first vote is hitting home now

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    I think if they held a second referendum, they'd choose to remain. The reality of the first vote is hitting home now
    Of course the second Referendum cannot take place as the final vote was to leave.
    In a way, it would be illegal.

For those that are still going on about a second referendum, they have created a new party: The 'Cry Baby' Party
    It's where all the members keep on crying and voting till things go their way.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Of course the second Referendum cannot take place as the final vote was to leave.

For those that are still going on about a second referendum, they have created a new party: The 'Cry Baby' Party
    You mean like Tressa May, he deal was voted down twice and now she's fighting for a 3rd vote. How is far the pm can get 3 separate votes on her deal but refuses to go back to the people

Britain has 3 choices left.
    1. Leave with no deal(Mays will never pass, Europe won't offer another)
    2. Revoke article 50
    3. Offer the people another vote

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-03-19)

Reviews

simple solution is remove the Backstop

Reviews

And why would they do that? Give the British everything they want and others will leave to get a sweet deal.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    And why would they do that? Give the British everything they want and others will leave to get a sweet deal.
    Yes its only a balls anyway, you think leo or simon cares, not one damn only to look good in public in Ireland, over here, Ireland is being blamed by some for the fiasco and Anglo Irish relations are a bit strained, get rid of it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

For complex reasons, because of the way the UK parliament came about, it is supreme in the UK. It can pass any law it likes. It does not answer to anyone or anything, including itself. For example, no matter what law it passes, it can simply revoke.
    It certainly cannot be constrained by a referendum. It would set a bad precedent, it is argued, if a referendum was ignored or another one was held that overturned the first one.
    However, there is nothing that prevents the holding of another referendum or indeed the ignoring of one.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-03-19), Stephanie (26-03-19)

Reviews

It would have been easier, in my opinion, for the British to have addressed their concerns within the EU, than it will be for them to disentangle themselves from the EU.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-03-19), Stephanie (26-03-19)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast