Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pie . At the end - sad .

Reviews

The first vote was like "Do you want to move house " from your nice detached in good estate you can do better to this fine mansion , as in easiest deal with EU ever no problem, no EU regulations no immigrants but the rest stays the same !! Cake and eat it, oh and that Pesky Border in NI no worries

Now its moving to a fucked up tent in a sink estate as in your health service, public services, house prices, economy, currency, industry financial center are getting shall we say reduced
    The CBI and the Unions are in agreement , Largest Employers want none of it

So yeah have an INFORMED second vote not a Slogan and a 350 million whopper lie or 10 million Turks scare mongering Campaign
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 25-03-19 at 16:13.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-03-19), Stephanie (26-03-19), SteveB (25-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    The first vote was like "Do you want to move house " from your nice detached in good estate you can do better to this fine mansion , as in easiest deal with EU ever no problem, no EU regulations no immigrants but the rest stays the same !! Cake and eat it, oh and that Pesky Border in NI no worries

Now its moving to a fucked up tent in a sink estate as in your health service, public services, house prices, economy, currency, industry financial center are getting shall we say reduced
    The CBI and the Unions are in agreement , Largest Employers want none of it

So yeah have an INFORMED second vote not a Slogan and a 350 million whopper lie or 10 million Turks scare mongering Campaign
    Wry :lmto: x

>> kinda like that Fyre private-island-concert fiasco ?

*promise of Exlusive 5*+ bonanza , end with stale bread slimy cheese sambo l m a o , f Sad !

An Empire’s fall !

An ‘Empire’ to fail so hard so flat on its face by its Own undoing .

Ridiculous .

21st Century . Europe .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Of course the second Referendum cannot take place as the final vote was to leave.
    In a way, it would be illegal.

For those that are still going on about a second referendum, they have created a new party: The 'Cry Baby' Party
    It's where all the members keep on crying and voting till things go their way.
    A new vote would not be a 2nd referendum it would be the 3rd. The first was in 1975 when the British people decided to stay. How about respecting that vote.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Now now,dont be using facts and figures._.Floki is English ._.one thing at a time now. his head might melt
    Floki may be English alright but Brexit effects us here, North and South of the border ( even though we in the North voted to remain !!).
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 26-03-19 at 14:47.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12