Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Maddie McCann Documentary on Netflix...Anyone Watching?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Very sad, hard to believe it's over 10 yrs ago. You don't hear of this happening anymore or before.
    There is another documentary on Netflix "Captive for 18 years:The Jaycee Lee Story"
    Last edited by Arianna; 20-03-19 at 20:14.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arianna For This Useful Post:

3. Default

At the end of the day the parents left her alone and the apartment was not as short a distance away as they said.these two are meant to be educated people and it goes to show common sense was lacking with them.ive only sympathy for the girl but none for the parents.pair of fools did the 1 thing you never do these days,and thats leave your kids alone and go out on the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Very sad, hard to believe it's over 10 yrs ago. You don't hear of this happening anymore or before.
    JonBenét Ramsey ??
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by brutus View Post
    At the end of the day the parents left her alone and the apartment was not as short a distance away as they said.these two are meant to be educated people and it goes to show common sense was lacking with them.ive only sympathy for the girl but none for the parents.pair of fools did the 1 thing you never do these days,and thats leave your kids alone and go out on the piss.
    Harsh , but hits a note w me x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

I'm on episode 4 too, it's a bit weird to be honest , something happened that we will never know about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast