Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Four Tips For a Threesome....

Reviews

Funny thing for years fascinated with threesomes , had quite a few , now not interested in them .Now if I am with a girl I really like I would see it as a distraction, the curiosity quenched, I am done with them . Some v amazing ones but thats it case closed.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

SteveB (21-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Funny thing for years fascinated with threesomes , had quite a few , now not interested in them .Now if I am with a girl I really like I would see it as a distraction, the curiosity quenched, I am done with them . Some v amazing ones but thats it case closed.

Same here, had a few great ones but mostly girls going through the motions. When it's good its really good. Girls need to be genuinely in to each other or I don't bother anymore.
    Daisy is someone I imagine would be great, not sure she offers. Only been solo but I suspect she may be up for it???

Reviews

I had one through this site and it was really fun Not awkward at all.

Reviews

Arranged through here was great with a TV and TS lady. No emotions just good clean fun. Have had it with friends as well got really complicated really quickly. Was with a couple I knew he got jealous of me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    Arranged through here was great with a TV and TS lady. No emotions just good clean fun. Have had it with friends as well got really complicated really quickly. Was with a couple I knew he got jealous of me.
    Was it penis envy ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Yep bigger and better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast