Thread: Private massage appointments, wysiwyg or upsell city?

Default Private massage appointments, wysiwyg or upsell city?

I didn't find this site by looking for massages, I'll admit, but now and then the idea of 30 minutes or more of stress relief with a happy ending does appeal.
    Just wondering what people's experience is with adverts for massage services stating naked/genital/prostate/happy ending? Was it a horny rub down followed by a tug or an oily tug followed by a menu of extras?
    I'm still pretty green here and equally confused by the ads which offer hardsports (which I have less than 0 interest in) but not french kissing, as I am with the couple of ads I've noticed where the same girl (or same photos at least) is offering full service in one ad and a naked massage with a happy ending in another.
    I suppose what I'm saying is, I don't trust myself to book €60 worth of stress relief with a beautiful woman and not come out €200 lighter!

Thoughts?

If you visit a Thai massage with extras you’ll generally only get a HE as no other services are offered in my experience.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to davidob555 For This Useful Post:

4. Default

Can vouch for this. This is my experience as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidob555 View Post
    If you visit a Thai massage with extras you’ll generally only get a HE as no other services are offered in my experience.