Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shootings in New Zealand: How the attack unfolded

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    In fairness BA it was yourself that brought up the NZ mass murder in the Shamima Begum thread and I think that it was overwhelmingly condemned by all quarters.

I was about to open a thread when I seen your post so instead I responded to your post instead. Does that mean that I didn't think it was worthy of a thread of its own - does it fuck.

As I said above there is a lot of evil in this world and it comes in many guises. It's not just the radical fundamentalist Muslim. The rise in support for white extremists and the far right is equally as alarming.

And there are other things that suggest a change in people's attitudes.
    Trump getting elected in the US(& all the rhetoric that accompanies him) and the apparent rise in white supremacist groups there & the general decline in race relations.

The Brexit vote, the rise in racially motivated attacks in the aftermath and the general divisions among the British.

The rise of the far right in Europe .
    "Would we ever let something like the Nazi Party happen again here ?"
    "No of course we wouldn't, we're a civilized society now "
    I wouldn't be so sure about that - civilized? Fuck it some haven't moved on from the crusades a thousand years ago.

And it's after been reported that the NZ mass murderer had contacts with extremists in the UK so who knows where or when something like this might happen again.

Anyway sorry for goin on a bit there, you know that I had already rightly condemned the attack already. If it's a crime for not starting a new thread then I am guilty.

But tomorrow I'm hoping that the world's problems don't interfere cos Barney is goin to get a well deserved drink or 20 !!
    You make some good points , I first posted a one line on another thread at 14.19 yesterday Barney ??? in the past threads are up at 7 am and getting a full throated response on here if it was a Muslim that was guilty , indeed as I state blamed in the wrong here also.

My point is there give or take a few hours , that story was world wide at 4 am . As to the other thread the attitudes expressed in relation to the death of a 2 week old baby !!! That fucker in NZ well he would sign up for that one, my point here a spectrum of opinion expressed can end with assholes like him germinating.

I am no Muslim terrorist apologist that should be clear but I will not allow the values of justice and intelligence to be ground down by blind anger or hate. That is what makes us a good society.
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    You make some good points , I first posted a one line on another thread at 14.19 yesterday Barney ??? in the past threads are up at 7 am and getting a full throated response on here if it was a Muslim that was guilty , indeed as I state blamed in the wrong here also.

My point is there give or take a few hours , that story was world wide at 4 am . As to the other thread the attitudes expressed in relation to the death of a 2 week old baby !!! That fucker in NZ well he would sign up for that one, my point here a spectrum of opinion expressed can end with assholes like him germinating.

I am no Muslim terrorist apologist that should be clear but I will not allow the values of justice and intelligence to be ground down by blind anger or hate. That is what makes us a good society.
    Actually it was yesterday morning at 06:13, post #83. Now that's early (for me anyway !!).
    17,000 posts !! Feck I've nearly as many as IDF now

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-03-19), Ketchup (16-03-19)

Reviews

Trump's response, typically disgusting. Spoken like a ten year old forced to apologise by his mother. Then straight into bashing immigrants in the next sentence. Utter Scum, and the far right took notice. They feel validated by him, justified.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-03-19), goatboy (16-03-19)

Reviews

Actually it was yesterday morning at 06:13, post #83. Now that's early (for me anyway !!).
    I stand corrected you are quite right Barney but little or no comment till I posted again at 14.19 . The point is this , if it was a Muslim attack they would be a flood of it . If you are saying my one liner at 6.38 was sufficient v a few responses . I think not

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Trump's response, typically disgusting. Spoken like a ten year old forced to apologise by his mother. Then straight into bashing immigrants in the next sentence. Utter Scum, and the far right took notice. They feel validated by him, justified.
    Trump is a Fascist, I called that nearly 3 years ago on his campaign. He is the Dog Whistle that is echoing world wide , Steve Bannon among others are in the middle of it , Trump enables them because they enable him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (16-03-19)

Reviews

I stand corrected you are quite right Barney but little or no comment till I posted again at 14.19 . The point is this , if it was a Muslim attack they would be a flood of it . If you are saying my one liner at 6.38 was sufficient v a few responses . I think not
    I responded, that's my point. I would have started a new thread otherwise.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I didn't hear what he said - when I see that cunt on the telly I don't turn up the volume. There is no doubt that he is complacent with the rise of the far right in the US. He really is a loathsome cunt of the highest order !!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-03-19), gonzo76 (16-03-19)

Trump._.what else do you expect from a pig._.his father was a kkk member._.if you look you will find a picture of a group that believes in white power online,the strange part is a few members are black._.Ignorance is the greatest poverty._.
    Success is a journey,not a destination ._.Enjoy the ride._.._.I do not suffer fools gladly ._.Saoirse._.and i choose not to celebrate mediocrity.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goatboy For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (16-03-19), beautyaddict (16-03-19), gonzo76 (16-03-19)

Reviews

I responded, that's my point. I would have started a new thread otherwise.
    I accept that Barney, however I know of 2 others who are here who would have been at it were it a Muslim attack and that thread would have been overloaded with responses . That is my point .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (16-03-19)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Trump._.what else do you expect from a pig._.his father was a kkk member._.if you look you will find a picture of a group that believes in white power online,the strange part is a few members are black._.Ignorance is the greatest poverty._.
    Trumps grandfather was a pimp they recon ? Do you think it's true goatie?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast