View Poll Results: Who is the worst mod?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • QPH

7 38.89%
  • Ric Flair

1 5.56%
  • Luther

2 11.11%
  • The other one

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the worst mod?

Default who is the worst mod?

time to clear out the dead wood i think.

People are staying away because of over zealous mods

Blog Entries

Talking

Is there a way to remove my vote

I voted "the other one" thinking this is the funny option for people who have nothing to complain about Only after voting I remember there is indeed another mod ... which I personally think he is very good. Sorry, Pat Bodyguard, I got nothing against you (or anyone for that matter)

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Default Hello Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJaws View Post

how are they hanging?
    Westside.

Default This is a dumb poll and heres why

the poster (hi Alec) says that ppl are staying away and that mods are over zealous but then goes on to say who is the worst one?So thats one gone and three left.Better off if it kust said should the mods go but that will never happen because;

(a) they are doing an ok (yes i said ok) job.
    (b) they are adding years onto "The Sweeties" (reg tm) by doing what she would have to do otherwise.

The mods are ok as far as modding goes.As far as life in general goes,they are a bunch of latent arse licking homos.

Its ten thumbs up from me for the mods.Good going lads.

Not sticking the 11th one up though,
    Westside.

Default Remember Judas in the Bible?

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Is there a way to remove my vote

I voted "the other one" thinking this is the funny option for people who have nothing to complain about Only after voting I remember there is indeed another mod ... which I personally think he is very good. Sorry, Pat Bodyguard, I got nothing against you (or anyone for that matter)
    in case you forget its that novel with the aposel that shafted Jesus.Well ,thats Pats Bodyguard for you.Oh yes ,at the start of his modding fun and frolics he got attacked by a few children and i,Westside,came to his aid.Fast forward the clock and I,Westside ,was attacked when i modded (yes sweetie i actually modding for a few long days) and he shafted me,just like Judas shafted Jesus but only worse.In the end,being a man of great integrity,i handed back my modding crown to the powers that be (after i deleted half the site,god thats was funny shite and also very therapuetic).

A man of integrity always does the right thing (ahhahahahahahha)
    Westside.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 30-05-09 at 16:20. Reason: He couldnt moderate his bowel movement at the start

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post

Not sticking the 11th one up though,
    Westside.
    ahh but West!!! that ones my fav.....

Default From long to short

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    ahh but West!!! that ones my fav.....
    just like your posts.Are you still trying to get the horses to breed?Maybe a few playboy might come in handy.Failing that we can have our first cloned horse.

QPH,as i respectfully said to you ,not long ago,im straight and although i am well and truely flattered by your homosexual advances towards me ,i must stay that straight line and follow the road of the warrior.

the journo is gone by the looks of it,
    Westside.

just like your posts.Are you still trying to get the horses to breed?Maybe a few playboy might come in handy.Failing that we can have our first cloned horse.

QPH,as i respectfully said to you ,not long ago,im straight and although i am well and truely flattered by your homosexual advances towards me ,i must stay that straight line and follow the road of the warrior.

the journo is gone by the looks of it,
    Westside.
    Ah well…. I tried…

I only wanted to be mod so to be closer to my muse… but my muse twas not amused…

Fare thee well cruel world… fare thee well…

Reviews

in case you forget its that novel with the aposel that shafted Jesus.Well ,thats Pats Bodyguard for you.Oh yes ,at the start of his modding fun and frolics he got attacked by a few children and i,Westside,came to his aid.Fast forward the clock and I,Westside ,was attacked when i modded (yes sweetie i actually modding for a few long days) and he shafted me,just like Judas shafted Jesus but only worse.In the end,being a man of great integrity,i handed back my modding crown to the powers that be (after i deleted half the site,god thats was funny shite and also very therapuetic).

A man of integrity always does the right thing (ahhahahahahahha)
    Westside.

My memory of it is different

You were a complete disaster as a mod you were far too unstable, you shafted yourself with your own antics and in the end you handed back the mod crown before it was taken from you anyway.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigJaws View Post

I haven't had time to read this thread, but before I even attempt to, I 'll just say it seems quite a pointless and nasty attack on the mods, surely the're all doing their best and giving up their time watching over an ungrateful bunch of yobbos like us, so Bigjaws find something better to do with your time and try congratulating the mods for doing a great job, mind you, we'll keep our eye on Luther though.

Well done lads, you're doing a great job, slurp slurp.

Who does Bigjaws think he is Ann Robinson.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast