View Poll Results: Who is the worst mod?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • QPH

7 38.89%
  • Ric Flair

1 5.56%
  • Luther

2 11.11%
  • The other one

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the worst mod?

Reviews

Yep. For better or worse, and it can be both, it looks like mods are here to stay.

But am I alone in thinking that the core number of regular posters has seriously dwindled this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    how are they hanging?
    Westside.
    Hi Sweetie,

Not me babe - Gotta be ubik I reckon.

Default Your entitled to your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    My memory of it is different

You were a complete disaster as a mod you were far too unstable, you shafted yourself with your own antics and in the end you handed back the mod crown before it was taken from you anyway.
    even if it is dumb.I modded on a diff site before and being down that road before.Its a thankless job and the mods on here were not being backed up one bit at the time so i decided to feed yourselves abit of your own medicine.I handed back the mod crown because i had no intentions of explaining myself constantly.

cheerio,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    My memory of it is different

You were a complete disaster as a mod you were far too unstable, you shafted yourself with your own antics and in the end you handed back the mod crown before it was taken from you anyway.
    lol. Yeah that sounds very like West alright. Even in a place where mods can get away just about anything Westy couldn't handle it.

Reviews

even if it is dumb.I modded on a diff site before and being down that road before.Its a thankless job and the mods on here were not being backed up one bit at the time so i decided to feed yourselves abit of your own medicine.I handed back the mod crown because i had no intentions of explaining myself constantly.

cheerio,
    Westside.
    So thats why you begged for the job.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigJaws View Post
    time to clear out the dead wood i think.

People are staying away because of over zealous mods
    A few points here........

1. If you've just joined the site maybe you should give it a while before making such judgements on the mods here........

2. If you haven't just joined the site but just created this profile to post this pole then you are a gutless troll who hasn't the balls to post about a topic which you consider important under your main username.........
    I'm sorry but I can't take someone like that seriously......
    I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just did it under you main user name instead of hiding behind another one..........

3. If you are going to conduct this poll at least have the manners to name all the mods instead of just calling someone "the other one"............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Bigjaws find something better to do with your time and try congratulating the mods for doing a great job, mind you, we'll keep our eye on Luther though.
    Well done lads, you're doing a great job, slurp slurp.
    Rover you're safe as houses old buddy........... we'll give you a mulligan for your slip the other night..........

Enjoy yourself tonight................
    L

Blog Entries

Arrow

in case you forget its that novel with the aposel that shafted Jesus.Well ,thats Pats Bodyguard for you.Oh yes ,at the start of his modding fun and frolics he got attacked by a few children and i,Westside,came to his aid.Fast forward the clock and I,Westside ,was attacked when i modded (yes sweetie i actually modding for a few long days) and he shafted me,just like Judas shafted Jesus but only worse.In the end,being a man of great integrity,i handed back my modding crown to the powers that be (after i deleted half the site,god thats was funny shite and also very therapuetic).

A man of integrity always does the right thing (ahhahahahahahha)
    Westside.

Everything happens for a reason, even if sometimes the reason is not very obvious.
    Free will put aside, Judas' treachery enabled better things to come along ...

Not going any further with the biblical example for the fear of being called a religious nut. Honestly I'm not religious at all and hopefully I'm not a nut either

Not sure what better things brought you the treachery you are talking about. Maybe just another life lesson from which you'll benefit some day, maybe something else ...

I also handed back quite a crown in my previous job (yeap, I did have actual jobs before) to become what I am now. I learnt from this experience that I wasn't really suited to control others, it’s simply not my style to tell people what & where & how to do things which I happen to do myself very well. If it wasn't for a little "friendly" push from someone there (which I could also regard as a Judas), I would still be there stressed out and unhappy.

I much prefer to live the life I have now, taking days off whenever I feel necessary and putting down beautiful sexy clothing and make-up as "necessary expenses"

To go back to the main subject of this posting (mods), I still think Pat Bodyguard is OK to say the least. I read the investigation he conducted a while ago in regard to some “rat” reviews and I liked his judgement on that.

That’s my opinion and I stick to it ... Doesn’t mean I don’t like your postings , quite the opposite actually.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Rover you're safe as houses old buddy........... we'll give you a mulligan for your slip the other night..........

Enjoy yourself tonight................
    Back already Luther, just 30 mins of fun and frolics with a delightful young lady, notice I said LADY

On line for an hour and then down to the pub.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Back already Luther, just 30 mins of fun and frolics with a delightful young lady, notice I said LADY

On line for an hour and then down to the pub.
    Sounds like you're living the dream there buddy............
    L

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast