Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profiles - Accuracy - Worst Experience

Reviews

Default Profiles - Accuracy - Worst Experience

What was your worst experience with inaccurate profiles.

I have seen three service providers recently and the accuracy of the profiles was hit & miss

The masseuse was a lot bigger in real life than her photos showed. I mentioned this in a review and she went ballistic as she said she had loads of people phoning her up enquiring how big she actually was. The comment was affecting her business so badly I eventually got this comment deleted from the review by one of the moderators. She gave a superb massage but did not get many reviews after mine.

One person advertised herself with an alternative look with loads of tats & piercings. Her photos were blurred so I was not too sure what to expect but was intrigued by the alternative look. In real life she was a nice person but a lot bigger than I was led to expect and not one piercing – not even an ear ring.

Another person (AC) has nice photos taken from some clever angles which shows her to her best advantage. However her profile subtly stated that she is a curvy lady and if you are looking for a slim lady she is not for you. She turned out to be a bigger lady - as expected and was one of the nicest ladies that I have ever met on here.

It is not only bigger ladies who have inaccurate profiles but some slimmer ladies fail to mention their bolt-ons or the fact that they smoke (cigs).

What is your worst experience with inaccurate profiles.

2. Default

Under normal circumstances, I would not comment on this thread. However, since home is 5000 miles away and the lady I'll be writing about has been long retired, I think I will. I used to belong to a board about like this, when one provider seemed to explode onto the scene. A lot of posters thought she was star of the moment. lots of very positive comments. At first, I just wasn't convinced, but the positive reviews kept rolling in. So I took the plunge. I was expecting a 30 year old, blond bunny, who was fairly trim, which what was advertised. However, what I found was a 45 year old, tired and chubby looking woman answered the door. About the only thing accurate from either the pictures or the reviews was that she was indeed blond and busty. Otherwise she .was something of a train wreck. Her teeth were ground down to nubs (meth?), belly quite amorphous, and her pubic area was just a mess. Had to concentrate on her boobs to get throgh the session. I didn't repeat, and she actually got pissed when I wrote her a positive review...that wasn't good enough.

Too many to mention. I will use one example Milena, nothing like her photos but keeps getting 5 star photo accuracy. Over 50 reviews. She is so little like the woman in her photos, size, build etc that me and her were laughing at them one day on my phone. At best she should be getting 2 stars, but they keep giving her 5

Reviews

Long before joining here I answered an ad for a Chinese lady and booked an appointment as I had never met an Asian lady before.

However when I went to the appointment the door was answered by a tall black lady. I went ahead with the appointment as I had never been with a black lady and she did indeed look stunning.

Still waiting to meet an Asian lady though !!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Sadly 99 per cent of Asian ladies ads on here are fake, as for the rest it taking 15 years plus of their ages and putting up outdated pictures of them when they had their 21st birthday thats a killer too

Reviews

I like it when the lady has a video of herself - no matter how short it is - Lets you see what to expect - body wise.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Best most unexpected experience of the month - Bogman. Who knew?!
    So you like tight toned men ?

I won’t mention names, but I’ve walked away from a few her looked nothing like their photos.
    €200 is too much to throw away

Nothing to do with physique.
    Ok you are a fan of nipple play then. Interesting.

This is kinda interesting too

Do you know what I'm in to, or are you just a fan of his?
    I know everything about everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast