Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Hot Weekend, hot cocks and mini skirts!

Reviews

Default A Hot Weekend, hot cocks and mini skirts!

Its official! Its going to be a hot hot bank holiday weekend, and do you know what that means . . . Mini Skirts!.
    Yes fellow punters, there are going to be lots and lots of mini skirts on view this weekend!
    Tight mini skirts, short mini skirts, short tight mini skirts!
    Mini skirts showing lots and lots of long smooth curvy legs!
    Mini skirts showing tightly wrapped arses !
    We waited a long cold winter, and now the mini skirt time is here, lots of sneaky glances as mini skirts walk pass you!
    Lots of prick teasers walking around, and bending over!
    Lots of hard ons in your pants!
    Lots of wanking at home!
    Lots of Cum coming out this weekend!
    The good times are here this weekend - enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marta.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	10969   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	short skirt.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	10970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skirtxx.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	10971   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skirtx.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	10972   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0052.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	10973  

A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Default Love those mini's!!!

Dickspunk my friend, I couldn't agree more!

I was out at the shop a few hours ago, and this amazing girl with medium-length brown hair, tight, fit body, and this tiny little yellow miniskirt and matching top outfit came in, and man, was I staring big-time! I was alread at the till, otherwise I would've gone over for a much closer look! She bent over to get something from a low shelf; I was looking from her profile, but I can tell you that anyone standing behind her would've gotten an envious and amazing eyeful!

Let's hope for a long and hot one, because I can certainly stand to see more ladies like that one out and about in lovely little mini's!

But just one thing that sometimes accompanies the miniskirt that I really don't like-- all the FAKE TAN! Leave that shite at home ladies! Nothing's a bigger turnoff than seeing brownish-red streaks running down those otherwise sexy legs! And seeing the tan taper-off at the ankle where the shoe strap is? No way! Get a REAL tan or stay natural!

All the best,

Cable 87

Enjoy the view

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	10977  

Reviews

Default Hot day, short skirt . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Dickspunk my friend, I couldn't agree more!

I was out at the shop a few hours ago, and this amazing girl with medium-length brown hair, tight, fit body, and this tiny little yellow miniskirt and matching top outfit came in, and man, was I staring big-time! I was alread at the till, otherwise I would've gone over for a much closer look! She bent over to get something from a low shelf; I was looking from her profile, but I can tell you that anyone standing behind her would've gotten an envious and amazing eyeful!

Let's hope for a long and hot one, because I can certainly stand to see more ladies like that one out and about in lovely little mini's!

But just one thing that sometimes accompanies the miniskirt that I really don't like-- all the FAKE TAN! Leave that shite at home ladies! Nothing's a bigger turnoff than seeing brownish-red streaks running down those otherwise sexy legs! And seeing the tan taper-off at the ankle where the shoe strap is? No way! Get a REAL tan or stay natural!

All the best,

Cable 87
    Hot days and short skirts . . . .

Name:	mini_skirt.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	10978  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Hot days and short skirts . . . .
    Are mini skirts acceptable only ?

What about sexy,tide shorts-Sporty and SEXY

Reviews

Default Just Mini Skirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Are mini skirts acceptable only ?

What about sexy,tide shorts-Sporty and SEXY
    Just Mini Skirts!
    Shorts dont have the same erection Impact!
    Just Mini Skirts please!- Its a Male thing . . . . !

Reviews

Dick Spunk is a legend.

And spot on. I was out earlier doing some shopping in Limerick and FUCK ME if every second girl wasn't half naked. It was brilliant! Of course, one's view was occasionally spoiled by some fat tattooed skanger with a beer belly and a fag but that's neither here nor there. It was tit and ass heaven, lads.

Girls, long may the good weather continue so I can go on ogling you

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Dick Spunk is a legend.

And spot on. I was out earlier doing some shopping in Limerick and FUCK ME if every second girl wasn't half naked. It was brilliant! Of course, one's view was occasionally spoiled by some fat tattooed skanger with a beer belly and a fag but that's neither here nor there. It was tit and ass heaven, lads.

I was out earlier on cruises street and saw some dirty bugger ogling all the skimpily clad chicks. Dodgy looking fucker - tongue hanging out , hands in pockets trying to locate his keys . It was you wasnt it ?

Reviews

Shit, I didn't realise I was so conspicuous

Reviews

Default who are you kidding

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Dick Spunk is a legend.

Shopping me bollix you were shoplifting admit it you steamer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast