Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does it still exist

1. Default Does it still exist

Does street still exist in this country?

2. Default

No but window prostitution exists in holland, germany and belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Hughie090989 View Post
    Does street still exist in this country?
    By the new law of March 2017 , they have fully lifted all limitations that were previously in place :

‘Streetwalking’ was Illegal , now it is not . afaik . They have lifted restraints as far as the sw is .

However , I dare speculate that the new law had worked a swift change in the type of men

who would seek out street s/workers , and perhaps the danger has driven them off / or indoors .

I’m only speculating here , but seems reasonable .

Soliciting (by the ‘punter’) at the curb Was already illegal (ie. Limerick 20 in 2012) .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

I believe it doesn't exit anymore or if it does it is underground

5. Default

I think street prostitution wouldn’t be good picture in the city so that’s why we go to this kind of web and talk properly with these girls rather than just paying them money. More professional in my opinion and they would have a choice to say yes or no

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elacaba93 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-03-22)

Reviews

Yes but no so much now in Ireland since the law on criminalising clients was introduced, it use to be lively

8. Default

Criminalizing clients for meetings?

Reviews

In England you got designated area and times when the street sex workers can work, even though paying for sex here is not criminalised its still illegal to approach a street worker and ask for sex, you must wait until they approach you, also cameras in the area have not helped things and best to do everything indoors but then its expensive that for the girls too

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    In England you got designated area and times when the street sex workers can work, even though paying for sex here is not criminalised its still illegal to approach a street worker and ask for sex, you must wait until they approach you, also cameras in the area have not helped things and best to do everything indoors but then its expensive that for the girls too
    So you can get some street action in the UK with the law bothering you? I love the idea of it but it's not the done thing in Irl so never had the pleasure. Would travel if I knew were to go in UK.

There used to be some really hot girls about on ***** Road and along the canal but not anymore, I used there services a lot up until about 10yrs ago
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 17-03-22 at 09:44. Reason: Street name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast