Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heads up guys tasha's back

Reviews

This pictures dear chaps is my favourite picture of Tasha !

Look at the Beauty of Tasha eyes, long black hair and her petite body Mate

I do say Governor , she is Hot and just oozes sexual attraction by that picture Mate. It leave the imagination for us dear chaps to go and meet Tasha and enjoy her company !

Breathtaking Lady and Paddingtonbear Mate you got me intrigued now chap to see Tasha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonbear View Post
    ah dear God jolly old chap. that vision of tasha looking down at you😥😥oh yes petite body. my God them hips. Perfect in my eyes. don't leave it to the imagination. seeing it in front of you is a sight to behold jolly chap. if you like petite feminine ladies who will provide you with a very comfortable , realistic GFE experience Tasha is the lady for you. But you must (and I am sure you would jolly chap) treat her gently and with the respect which Tasha deserves. after all she is a very feminine, angelic beautiful young lady
    Wow I am hook now to meet Tasha dear chap and you know Governor I am gentle and kind in shy way. “ To Shy been told by many Ladies I met "

Trust me Mate, Tasha will be treat like a princess and knowing me dear chap, I say the chair will need to be comfy or I won't be happy Governor. But her reviews speak very highly of her Mate.

I just hope now dear chap that I don't ruin it if I get to visit her and bored Tasha to death. Or threaten to throw me out the window as that happen twice that threat Mate. You going to miss her Governor and this lady you see next will blow you away also Mate.

Thanks for recommendation I say dear chap and hopefully I get to meet this Beauty Black hair Stunner Mate !
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 24-03-19 at 22:30.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Duchess Archer View Post
    Jesus wept

Tasha does look good

Indeed Tasha looks that good( thats an understatement in this hyperbole tsunami mate)and in person she is even more mesmerizing, I think your opening comments went over some heads mate jolly chap gent .
    We have a bromance .
    However it shows how wonderful Tasha is , if she does not win EOTM , I will eat my Paddington Bear Teddybear toy with added Mono Sodium Glutenate (see what I did there !!)
    On a serious note I am glad Tasha is getting much deserved recognition
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 25-03-19 at 05:01. Reason: Sense of humor testing 1.2.3
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (25-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Indeed Tasha looks that good( thats an understatement in this hyperbole tsunami mate)and in person she is even more mesmerizing, I think your opening comments went over some heads mate jolly chap gent .
    We have a bromance .
    However it shows how wonderful Tasha is , if she does not win EOTM , I will eat my Paddington Bear Teddybear toy with added Mono Sodium Glutenate (see what I did there !!)
    On a serious note I am glad Tasha is getting much deserved recognition
    I agree this lady deserves all the recognition she gets she is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Now i have to make sure i get to see her again myself asap.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-03-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast