Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sloppy seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Slide right in after another guy has left a nice creamy load inside a lovely lady, I'd say it's heaven.
    Is this a hot fantasy to get rock hard to ,

Or is it something you are seeking to experience here from EI Providers ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Sounds like BareBack sex ?

I was under the impression EI frowned upon such practices ?

Fantasy ? Or seeking services / putting out feelers who’s a taker for such .

Really ?
    Of course bareback is frowned upon.
    But it is fine to be mentioned as only if it is nothing more than a discussion on the topic and not a request.
    Last edited by Floki; 19-02-19 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Is this a hot fantasy to get rock hard to ,

Or is it something you are seeking to experience here from EI Providers ?
    Fuck no I wouldn't ask for it here. I value my health(that's not a dig at any of the girls on here either) it's a fantasy that gets me rock hard but something I'd only be doing in my own private life!

Reviews

Yes I've done this, but it was several years before I met a sex worker, and we used condoms. But it was neither fetish nor fantasy, but more like opportunity. During my college years there were a few gangbangs, there would be 5 or 6 of us with 2 girls. Poor girls were just trying to reach orgasm and we were pretty much one shot wonders.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Yes I've done this, but it was several years before I met a sex worker, and we used condoms. But it was neither fetish nor fantasy, but more like opportunity. During my college years there were a few gangbangs, there would be 5 or 6 of us with 2 girls. Poor girls were just trying to reach orgasm and we were pretty much one shot wonders.
    Appreciate the input brother but it's not really sloppy seconds with a condom! It's all about sliding in after another guy cums and mixing your cum with his. Although in your situation you were right to do it with protection, I'd only do it with somone I knew was clean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12