Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soliciting a girl....

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    QPH, you need to get yourself down to specsavers mate.......

If that one shocked you I wouldn't go looking at any of the other posts.........

And you definitely don't want to see the deleted stuff.............
    WHAT!!! We're supposed to delete stuff!!! jesus thats news to me... I'll get started on that right away...

Thanks for the free eyesight test btw but I have the eyesight of an eagle but alas the legs of a sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Actually Brother Qph, I was pleasantly surprised by Nicegirls' reticence in approaching the lady........I had expected him to wrap his front paws around her thigh and do what he normally tries to do.
    We should be thankful for small mercy's I suppose.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I went into a small shop today and I the attractiveness of the girl there... wooooooooooowwwwwie... she was soooo hot and sexy.... I wanted her so bad.....

So I wonder if maybe she would be up for that.... but how could I ask her....? What words could I use?

If you're thinking of giving out, I don't think it's really illegal, it's no different to ordinary prostitution. It's not like I'm going to go to random people in the street.... the girl is there all alone and wearing EXTREMELY seductive clothing and is extremely hot..... and she expects stranger guys' eyes to be all over her.
    tut tut wont magnificent Anna S be extremley dissapointed with ure wandering eye
    and lack of obiedence deffo big black mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12