Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gemma and Mayo by Jim E Dangerously

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm not going to open my mouth just in case it is my old buddy Paws.
    LMFAO. You're some guard-dog Rover......I've seen pussies with more balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim E Dangerously View Post
    Folks,

I refer to a certain young Gemma and Mayo Maria.

You may know them as the ******* duo from out west.

The latest lie is on line regarding an incident which I can tell you did not happen.

***Intentional slur remove by mod***.Sorry Fact.

These girls are attention seekers. They are looking for sympathy, publicity, fun and for someone to say awwh.

Dont bother reverting to these two. I know them both.

Maria is ******* and so is Gemma. Again who s gonna give out because I was honest. These are the girls we laugh out who frequent the rough pubs and sing and fart the night away whilst drinking the A Jenkins promoted "Bud"

Any coincidence another ********* lady, casssssie from engerland came on to defend them and at the same time promote he tour

Lads, stay away from all three of these **********.

Big Jim
    LMAO..

Glad you got your kick out of being nasty but is that the best you can do??

Your such a pathetic arsehole that I actually like you (maybe its pity) thats why I accepted your friends invitation

I see your banned When you start a new account which you more then likely will add me again

Gemma
    Last edited by sexybabehere; 27-05-09 at 15:42.

3. Default

[QUOTE=Jim E Dangerously;89177]Folks,

I refer to a certain young Gemma and Mayo Maria.

You may know them as the ******* duo from out west.

The latest lie is on line regarding an incident which I can tell you did not happen.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS DIDNT HAPPEN? WERE YOU THERE? NO. SO HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IT DID NOT HAPPEN. DONT EVEN THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT IT DIDNT. AND I WOULD ADVISE YOU CURB YOUR FOWL NAMECALLING. ITS NOT VERY NICE NOR FAIR CONSIDERING I DONT KNOW YOU. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FLAWLESS???

***Intentional slur remove by mod***.Sorry Fact.

These girls are attention seekers. They are looking for sympathy, publicity, fun and for someone to say awwh.

SECONDLY WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY, FAR FROM IT IN FACT. AND IM FAR FROM SEEKING ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Dont bother reverting to these two. I know them both.

Maria is ******* and so is Gemma. Again who s gonna give out because I was honest. These are the girls we laugh out who frequent the rough pubs and sing and fart the night away whilst drinking the A Jenkins promoted "Bud"

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME. HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT BOUT ME. I KNOW WHAT THOSE WORDS WERE BEFORE THEY WERE REMOVED. YOU MAY LAUGH AT GIRLS IN ROUGH PUBS BUT I WOULDNT BE A GIRL STEPPING 1 MILE NEAR A ROUGH PUB. AND WHATS MORE IF YOU KNEW ME YOU WOULD BLOODY KNOW I DONT BLOODY GO OUT OR DRINK. GOBSHITE.

YOUR THREAD WAS FAR FROM TRUTH. I HAVE THE APOLOGY TTEXTS FROM THE GUY WE WARNED OTHERS PLUS I HAVE HIS SECOND NUMBER AND I HAVE THE CALL RECORDED THAT I MADE TO HIM AFTER HE DOING WHAT HE DID. [/I]

PLEASE TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND STAY AWAY FROM ME.

ANYONE THAT HAS MET ME KNOWS WELL IM NOT A LIAR AND IM GENUINE. EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN TASTES IN WOMEN SO DONT ABUSE THE ONES WHO ARE NOT SKINNY.
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi girls, i do not know what guy is on about, but for what it is worth, you have my support ,such as that is worth, problem is, that the author sticks me as a very, nasty pill, best out of here but that is my opinion
    best girls

Ubik

If you think you can take over today from where jimma left off yesterday then think again.

Any more comments like I had to remove and you will banned also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12