Thread: Anyone good at massage?

Reviews

Default Anyone good at massage?

Do any punters know of any of the girls currently in Dublin who can do a REAL massage? Not the usual bullshit rub crap that anyone can do - I need a real massage, as I'm stiff from football training.
    I'm trying to decide between going for a legit deep tissue massage this evening, or trying to find a good punt that can do both!

Suggestions anyone?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post
    Do any punters know of any of the girls currently in Dublin who can do a REAL massage? Not the usual bullshit rub crap that anyone can do - I need a real massage, as I'm stiff from football training.
    I'm trying to decide between going for a legit deep tissue massage this evening, or trying to find a good punt that can do both!

Suggestions anyone?

Sabrina Lovely does a great massage and she is pretty good at the other stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post

Suggestions anyone?
    racheal babe is great and realy chatty and friendly i recommend her

She does'nt seem to be advertised here at the moment, but Blanca's massages are top notch.