Thread: Artemis In Berlin - anybody been lately?

Reviews

Default Artemis In Berlin - anybody been lately?

I'm due in the area this side of Xmas and thought of a repeat visit. Was last there about 10 years ago and had an absolute ball. Is it still a good spot to go for an evenings fun and frolics? Any recent experiences are welcome.

Reviews

Will be in Berlin next summer, is Artemis the best place, how much does it cost ??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I'm due in the area this side of Xmas and thought of a repeat visit. Was last there about 10 years ago and had an absolute ball. Is it still a good spot to go for an evenings fun and frolics? Any recent experiences are welcome.
    I was there a few years ago. I had a great time.

Reviews

Have been there twice, last time was early last year.
    Love these FKK clubs and Artemis is probably the best.
    You pay about €60 in, and as far as I remember it is €60 for a straight 'Blasen und Fikken, mit Gummi' (BJ &Fukk with rubber)
    You are given a key to your locker and to small locker near the reception where you put your cash. Go and shower, grab a robe and sandals.

Avoid the pushy ones who immediately stand in front of you on the way in, go and have a drink or a coffee and take a good look around.

Choose a girl, go to room, do the business and when you are finished with her, she will bring you back to your cash locker and you pay.
    I advise have €50's and some €10's and €20's ( you dont always get change.)

If you do not want to 'finish' with a girl, they do not take this as an insult, they are all professionals.

They will all try to upsell when you are in the room, offerring 'A'levels, Duo's etc, some will do OWO and CIM even though it is illegal, let them offer and bargain down.

Between girls have a shower and grab a fresh robe and back to the bar to choose the next one.

If you go during the day, you dont have to pay when you come back in the evening, and you do not have to keep the wristband on all day.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

maxq (13-01-19)

Everything phunbill says above is accurate, including the price. Have been twice in the past couple of years and very enjoyable both times.
    Have heard frequent complaints about it going downhill in the last 2/3 years so would have loved to experience it at its peak, but based just on my own experiences I’d thoroughly recommend a full day.
    Few pushy girls always there but they tend to back off after a polite but firm “not interested”. More than enough talent present to not allow this ruin the experience either way