View Poll Results: Who is Jim E Dangerously really?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bigpaws

3 15.00%
  • Lizzy Hilton

1 5.00%
  • Another existing member

8 40.00%
  • A completely new member

1 5.00%
  • No opinion, ask me a different question

1 5.00%
  • It's me ya fools

6 30.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Jim E Dangerously really?

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    It's not Liz, it's a man-only a man would be that critical of a woman
    Did anyone actually get as far as the "Crocodile Dundee" test with Liz and live to tell the tale?…

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Did anyone actually get as far as the "Crocodile Dundee" test with Liz and live to tell the tale?…
    funny you should say that - i believe gemma/ bigpaws fell out after doing that - don't know who was testing who ? i could hazard a guess though

Default Heres another reason why i think its him

Hello

Em, Westside, Mr. Thomas Singh, whatever your calling yourself these days.
    You very graciously mentioned in a post late last night on reviews that you would be gone by Monday, i.e you will be gone by Midnight tonight, Sunday..

I want to wish you well. Some of your posts have been excellent, others good, others poor and some sh1t to be frank. You were called a "useless wanker" by another poster last night. I wont say that, but I will say you are a bit sensitive.. Perhaps, time to leave this site for good?

That should not mean a name change west.. and given that you have said you will go, you must. Otherwise you will be like Gemma and thats a cringe and shameful (Im going, Im retiring, I'm off, no really I am leaving, Hi Gemma!)

Jim.

See the few full stops after West?Well only a few ppl wrote like that here.I did and paws did.Of those few that wrote like that only one referred to me as West and thats paws.

By the way Paws wrote like this is his reviews too.......... and he also wrote like that under his original username in here ........Yes paws was on here well before he bacame paws.Apparently i seem to be the only one to spot it.

more jam ,more jam,
    Westside.

Reviews

I tend to agree with both Alec and Anita.......looks to me like a "male" or derivation of a "male" from what could be loosely described as an Anglo-Saxon English speaking part of the planet. That's 317 million approx, and assuming that half or maybe slightly less of those are female, we can bring the figure down to about 160 to 170 million.

We've now reduced our search population by 90%......not bad for a morning's work!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Hello

Em, Westside, Mr. Thomas Singh, whatever your calling yourself these days.
    You very graciously mentioned in a post late last night on reviews that you would be gone by Monday, i.e you will be gone by Midnight tonight, Sunday..

I want to wish you well. Some of your posts have been excellent, others good, others poor and some sh1t to be frank. You were called a "useless wanker" by another poster last night. I wont say that, but I will say you are a bit sensitive.. Perhaps, time to leave this site for good?

That should not mean a name change west.. and given that you have said you will go, you must. Otherwise you will be like Gemma and thats a cringe and shameful (Im going, Im retiring, I'm off, no really I am leaving, Hi Gemma!)

Jim.

See the few full stops after West?Well only a few ppl wrote like that here.I did and paws did.Of those few that wrote like that only one referred to me as West and thats paws.

By the way Paws wrote like this is his reviews too.......... and he also wrote like that under his original username in here ........Yes paws was on here well before he bacame paws.Apparently i seem to be the only one to spot it.

more jam ,more jam,
    Westside.
    That's very useful evidence Westie, but we need to build up a more complete dossier on Jimma before we go accusing people.......remember innocent until proven guilty.

Are you off again or are you going to stick around and work with the investigating team?

I'm in discussions with the OPW to acquire some rooms in Dublin Castle where we can house the E-I Tribunal of Enquiry into the Identity of Jim E Dangerously.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    That's very useful evidence Westie, but we need to build up a more complete dossier on Jimma before we go accusing people.......remember innocent until proven guilty.

Are you off again or are you going to stick around and work with the investigating team?

I'm in discussions with the OPW to acquire some rooms in Dublin Castle where we can house the E-I Tribunal of Enquiry into the Identity of Jim E Dangerously.
    make sure i get the office with the dartboard !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    make sure i get the office with the dartboard !!
    No problem. Whoes Mugshot are you going to use for the bullseye?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No problem. Whoes Mugshot are you going to use for the bullseye?

a picture of rovers willy should cover it i reckon

Reviews

It's definitely not Liz as her using those broadband connections would mean she's living in Ireland I'm presuming they wouldn't work in hilton towers. But Jim E the way he goes on about reviews and Brown Sugar it would be easy to think it's her. That might be what he wants people to think. Anyhow she doesn't have the brains to pull something like this off

As for that other prick. What would he be doing with another username. Does he not have enough already

From IPs can E-I tell where any member is posting from? Also does your IP change if you move to another location even though your using the same computer and broadband connection eg. mobile broadband and laptop.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Hello
    Jim.

more jam ,more jam,
    Westside.
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Holy sweet jehovah................

Does this mean Patricia is Jim.......

Or I'm Silo..........

Or Jim is Silo.........

Or I'm Patricia.........

Or I'm Bigpaws and Patricia and I occasionally moonlight as Silo and more recently Jim......

Nurse.........

Oh nurse.......

It's happened again...........

I need my special medicine again................

You mean like these full stops west..............................................

I mean MR. West..............

Or Westie........

Or Tommy......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast