View Poll Results: Who is Jim E Dangerously really?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bigpaws

3 15.00%
  • Lizzy Hilton

1 5.00%
  • Another existing member

8 40.00%
  • A completely new member

1 5.00%
  • No opinion, ask me a different question

1 5.00%
  • It's me ya fools

6 30.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Jim E Dangerously really?

Hmmmmm two different Irish providers eh…

Well that would allow a reg to post using different Ips. If they have two then they could have more providers and so more unconnected Ip’s. This rules out Liz directly as they are Irish net providers but Liz did post as Freya and it turned out that Freya posted with both UK and Irish IP’s so someone was posting on Freya’s/Liz’s behalf back then from Ireland so could be doing so again now…

Thanks Patricia… I’ll make the tea this afternoon…

Blog Entries

Also Detective QPH, Jimma's email address is an irish girls name, something like marymurphy@hotmail.com or deidreoreilly@gmail.com if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Also Detective QPH, Jimma's email address is an irish girls name, something like marymurphy@hotmail.com or deidreoreilly@gmail.com if you know what I mean.
    Do you think Liz could lower herself to creating such Irish names in a bid to hide her superior Anglo Saxon heritage?????

Should we include Tigerhag to the list of suspects based on those names?

Btw what happens if there are real Mary and Deirdre using those emails and you just posted them.

Should you be banned?

Who is next in command if you are?

Reviews

Now I'm totally confused......I wish I'd never asked the question.

Ok to cut through all the technical jargon (and correct me if I've got it wrong), Jimma uses two Internet Providers to gain access here and has as Irish sounding email address, but could be faking location and be resident outside of the jurisdiction. Gender also remains a mystery. Motive and opportunity are equally unclear.

What we need here is a multi-skilled high-powered investigating team to get to the bottom of this one. Westie has gone west again, so that leaves us with Gene Hunt, Cal for his skills at interpreting the written word and Brother RicFlair, because he has experience in gender differenciation.

We need to move forward from an agreed starting point.......so can we all agree that Jimma is human and located somewhere on this planet? On this basis, Rover, Mousey and Black Bess are all in the clear.

In order to be of assistance to the team, I did a spot of googling today. Out of a world population of 6.7 billion, give or take a few million here or there, the latest available data indicates that approximately 1.6 billion are internet users.

I think this will be a long investigation.......but at least we are starting to narrow the field down.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 25-05-09 at 11:56.

Reviews

Default Who Cares

Who cares if it is lizzy hilton.
    If she is that pathetic that she has to come back time after time under new names, she is more to be pitied than anything else.
    lizzy if that is you, you should realy seek some medical help as this obsession with a web site is not healthy. You should realy try and seek some medical advice, this is an obsession or addiction just like gambeling and alcohol.
    If its not lizzy, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Now I'm totally confused......I wish I'd never asked the question.

Ok to cut through all the technical jargon (and correct me if I've got it wrong), Jimma uses two Internet Providers to gain access here and has as Irish sounding email address, but could be faking location and be resident outside of the jurisdiction. Gender also remains a mystery. Motive and opportunity are equally unclear.

What we need here is a multi-skilled high-powered investigating team to get to the bottom of this one. Westie has gone west again, so that leaves us with Gene Hunt, Cal for his skills at interpreting the written word and Brother RicFlair, because he has experience in gender differenciation.

We need to move forward from an agreed starting point.......so can we all agree that Jimma is human and located somewhere on this planet? On this basis, Rover, Mousey and Black Bess are all in the clear.

In order to be of assistance to the team, I did a spot of googling today. Out of a world population of 6.7 billion, give or take a few million here or there, the latest available data indicates that approximately 1.6 billion are internet users.

I think this will be a long investigation.......but at least we are starting to narrow the field down.

well done carlos - so lets get this straight we have 1,600,000,000 suspects.

Of these lets hazard a guess that some do not speak english and would be unable to post and some would have only a limited grasp of the lingo which would also preclude them,as the poster in question does show a native knowledge of the language.

I reckon we are now below the billion mark. It should get a little easier now. I bet the guilty part has a sweat on now as the net tightens.......

At this rate I reckon we should have 'em nicked around noon on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Out of a world population of 6.7 billion, give or take a few million here or there, the latest available data indicates that approximately 1.6 billion are internet users.
    Well its a start....

[QUOTE=Epsilon;88631lizzy if that is you, you should realy seek some medical help as this obsession with a web site is not healthy. You should realy try and seek some medical advice, this is an obsession or addiction just like gambeling and alcohol.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [QUOTE]

says the man with 1700 + posts

Blog Entries

It's not Liz, it's a man-only a man, faggot or shemale would be that critical of a woman
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 25-05-09 at 12:20.

Reviews

[QUOTE=alechoran;88635][QUOTE=Epsilon;88631lizzy if that is you, you should realy seek some medical help as this obsession with a web site is not healthy. You should realy try and seek some medical advice, this is an obsession or addiction just like gambeling and alcohol.[/SIZE][/FONT]

says the man with 1700 + posts
    The difference is i come and go when i want and have never been banned. I dont log on using different usernames for a few hours untill i get banned again.
    And when im on, i am not on a mission to attack and constantly harass the same few members.
    Sorry if i upset you alec, i know how close you and lizzy are..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast