Thread: Ouch!

Reviews

Default Ouch!

Jeasus my head is hopping. This drinking lark cant be good for you. Just a idea should the lions change name to the irish and british lions seeing how things are now.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Jeasus my head is hopping. This drinking lark cant be good for you. Just a idea should the lions change name to the irish and british lions seeing how things are now.

You should have drank Carlsberg or Miller Genuine Draft-no name changes, please

Reviews

Default change it

Drop the British and Irish bit and just change it to the Lions it would be mrketing heaven for RFU and acceptable to all

Blog Entries

Hope the head is better.......

I'm confused, the official title at the moment is "The British and Irish Lions"........

Are you asking if it should be changed to "The Irish and British Lions" because of the success of Irish rugby at the moment ???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Exactly

Yep that's what i ment. I dident make it very clear. My head was still a bit fuzzy. Im grand now thank god.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

Default Exactly

Yep that's what i ment. I dident make it very clear. My head was still a bit fuzzy. Im grand now thank god.
    Last edited by rincewind; 24-05-09 at 20:23.

Blog Entries

Looks like it's still a bit fuzzy.................

And It's a nice idea but I don't think it'll ever happen..........

I'd say there's a better chance of what Keiree says, just drop the "British and Irish" bit..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Sorry.

Im an awful tit. I keep putting the same posts in twice. I'll promise to try and get it right from now on. Knowing my luck i'll put this one in 3 times.