Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outside of Ireland, but near
    Posts
    12

    Default Reviews

    Folks,

    First post.

    What is it with some of the reviews here. In all seriousness, I have acted in good faith and visited some ladies based on the fact that they had a few "positive" reviews.
    Are guys that easily pleased?

    I am talking firstly about Brown Sugar. She has 50+ positives, but when you meet here, you stop and think and say to yourself, sweet girl, but would I even look at her if she was in a bar. Answer-No way.Its simple. She's english and black and has that corner of the market tied up. More genuine thought out and fair reviews and Brown Sugar would come to a sticky end in terms of positive reviews

    Likewise with others. Not picking on the above.

    Are we that easily pleased??

    An escort should be mind blowing, looks, charisma, extras etc.

    We need to mark harder. Its big money we are talking about and for big money, you rightly expect and deserve an excellent service

    Mark harder guys. Will benefit us all in the long runl.

    Fact

    Jim

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    :-)
    Posts
    435

    Default First answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim E Dangerously View Post
    Folks,

    First post.

    What is it with some of the reviews here. In all seriousness, I have acted in good faith and visited some ladies based on the fact that they had a few "positive" reviews.
    Are guys that easily pleased?

    I am talking firstly about Brown Sugar. She has 50+ positives, but when you meet here, you stop and think and say to yourself, sweet girl, but would I even look at her if she was in a bar. Answer-No way.Its simple. She's Irish and black and has that corner of the market tied up. More genuine thought out and fair reviews and Brown Sugar would come to a sticky end in terms of positive reviews

    Likewise with others. Not picking on the above.

    Are we that easily pleased??

    An escort should be mind blowing, looks, charisma, extras etc.

    We need to mark harder. Its big money we are talking about and for big money, you rightly expect and deserve an excellent service

    Mark harder guys. Will benefit us all in the long runl.

    Fact

    Jim
    Brown Sugar is probably saying this to herself.

    What is it with some of the reviewers here. In all seriousness, I have acted in good faith and entertained some punters based on the fact that they had a few bob.
    Are escorts that easily pleased?

    I am talking firstly about Mr. XXXX He has 50+ positives, but when you meet here, you stop and think and say to yourself, sweet guy, but would I even look at him if he was in a bar. Answer-No way.Its simple. He's Irish and white and has that corner of the punting market tied up. More genuine thought out and fair reviewers and Mr. XXXX would come to a sticky end in terms of positive reviewers

    Likewise with others. Not picking on the above.

    Are we that easily pleased??

    A punter should be mind blowing, looks, charisma, extras etc and of course rich along with clean arsehole.

    We need to mark harder. Its big money we are talking about and for big money, you rightly expect and deserve an excellent punter.

    Mark harder girls. Will benefit us all in the long runl.

    Fact


    :-)
    Westside.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 23-05-09 at 22:46.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kildare
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    47

    Angry

    Not on here too often and don't always do reviews but agree with Jim E's mail.
    Tommy Singh or Westside or whatever the hell he calls himself these days is one useless wanker and it's a pity he didn't keep his word and stay away.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    :-)
    Posts
    435

    Talking Touchy tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by loneranger2 View Post
    Not on here too often and don't always do reviews but agree with Jim E's mail.
    Tommy Singh or Westside or whatever the hell he calls himself these days is one useless wanker and it's a pity he didn't keep his word and stay away.
    look at his little red face.Lovely.God you guys must have shit for luck.Not to worry though ,i will be gone very very soon.

    I will be gone by Monday,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim E Dangerously View Post
    Folks,

    First post.

    What is it with some of the reviews here. In all seriousness, I have acted in good faith and visited some ladies based on the fact that they had a few "positive" reviews.
    Are guys that easily pleased?

    I am talking firstly about Brown Sugar. She has 50+ positives, but when you meet here, you stop and think and say to yourself, sweet girl, but would I even look at her if she was in a bar. Answer-No way.Its simple. She's english and black and has that corner of the market tied up. More genuine thought out and fair reviews and Brown Sugar would come to a sticky end in terms of positive reviews

    Likewise with others. Not picking on the above.

    Are we that easily pleased??

    An escort should be mind blowing, looks, charisma, extras etc.

    We need to mark harder. Its big money we are talking about and for big money, you rightly expect and deserve an excellent service

    Mark harder guys. Will benefit us all in the long runl.

    Fact

    Jim
    The words 'subjective' and 'objectiive' come to mind. it's all about sex-people in the REAL WORLD know that GOOD SEX is more than what the MEDIA tells you it should be, and WITH WHOM it should be with. Your criteria for good sex entails a good-looking woman, OF YOUR PREFERENCE, who does the things that satisfy YOU. But for some others that wouldn't be the case.

    Brown Sugar might not be the best-looking escort on the set, but she provides probably THE BEST SERVICE available.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loneranger2 View Post
    Not on here too often
    That goes without saying.

    When you have as many posts as Westside/Tommy Singh, that have something intelligent to say and that advance the sum of human experience, we will listen.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    :-)
    Posts
    435

    Default To be honest about it

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The words 'subjective' and 'objectiive' come to mind. it's all about sex-people in the REAL WORLD know that GOOD SEX is more than what the MEDIA tells you it should be, and WITH WHOM it should be with. Your criteria for good sex entails a good-looking woman, OF YOUR PREFERENCE, who does the things that satisfy YOU. But for some others that wouldn't be the case.

    Brown Sugar might not be the best-looking escort on the set, but she provides probably THE BEST SERVICE available.
    Nothing at all wrong with the way Brown Sugar looks.But i guess im her pimp now so thats irrelevant.Also i find if funny how Brown Sugars name was mentioned?Why her?Could it be that he visited her and she didnt fall on her feet over him?Maybe.

    possibly,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Nothing at all wrong with the way Brown Sugar looks.But i guess im her pimp now so thats irrelevant.Also i find if funny how Brown Sugars name was mentioned?Why her?Could it be that he visited her and she didnt fall on her feet over him?Maybe.

    possibly,
    Westside.
    He doesn't like the fact that she might be 'escort of the month', it might do something to his PIMPIN product-HOE OR WHORES

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Globetrotting
    Posts
    2,536

    Default I agree wit Anita and Westie

    Basically yes it depends on all of those things anita has listed basically beauty is in the eye of the beholder and mind you I have met brown sugar in person and I in my own personal opinion ofcourse do find her attractive. I might mention that it is not only in Ireland where she comes highly recommended but in other countries as well where I visit so maybe then the whole world should change their marking system or their opinions to suit people who arent that keen on her, as I have thus far only heard wonderful things about her. This is an outright dig and its really unfair. I wish brown sugar all the best of luck and hope she does win escort of the month it would be well deserved!!!!! And I wish you the main topic starter all the best in your pursuit of finding an escort that you find meets your criteria and perhaps you should use photos and not only reviews as a tool for this search as brown sugars photos are very accurate and recent.
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Exclamation

    Brown Sugar is not only a friend of mine and alot of other ladies on this site, but she is by far one of the best girls who travels over to Ireland. From all who have spoken about her to me, she comes highly recommended and there is no doubt about the fantastic service she provides.
    Perhaps the gent concerned with originally starting this thread should have had a more comprehensive search into what type of lady he was looking to meet, nowhere does she falsely advertise her service or her pictures. She is black, she has curves and she has tremendous sex appeal. Fact!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •