Thread: Lasses and Lads…

Smile Lasses and Lads…

I feel ye all should know the Herculean effort that Ric “The Man wooooooo” Flair is going to in trying to clear the huge back log of reviews that built up while he was on holidays. I have a suspicion that ye all timed it to go on a punting frenzy when ye knew he was heading off on the holiers…

The man is up all night working feverishly to get through them and is a task akin to toting up the points for Eurovision is scale and all he has to add the points with is this...

He was intending on keeping on top of things from the beach but his wifi left him down…

To make matters worse, upon his return to E-I HQ he found that his office space was systematically ransacked by everyone from mods to staff to tech dept. Even Patricia had a rifle through his drawers…

He is not a man easily defeated as his avatar will attest and he wanted me to tell you that he will have this sorted as soon as pos…

Three cheers for "the man"…

Ric is Your desk messy again, rrrrrrrrrr I have to punish You again hhhuuurrreeyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post

Ric is Your desk messy again, rrrrrrrrrr I have to punish You again hhhuuurrreeyyy?

You did most of that when you heard there was a big *** in there....

Reviews

Sure did'nt I tell everybody that Ric's outstanding dedication to advancing the science of sexology would go down in history. The brother deserves to get the Nobel Prize for........................I've come up with a blank here, anybody care to help me out?

If You wouldnt hide it from Me- I wouldnt help with that mess But it is mostly Rick's mess anyways hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    If You wouldnt hide it from Me- I wouldnt help with that mess But it is mostly Rick's mess anyways hehe
    My Big *** ain't all that hard to find sassy ... you just enjoy searching to much...

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Sure did'nt I tell everybody that Ric's outstanding dedication to advancing the science of sexology would go down in history. The brother deserves to get the Nobel Prize for........................I've come up with a blank here, anybody care to help me out?

Nobel Prize for Peace? (no chance of winning that here )

Nobel Prize for Cumestry? (Chemistry)

Nobel Prize for False Pics? (Physics)

Reviews

Default Not so Wooooooo lookin now

Poor guy has been knockin back the red bulls and coffee as he attempts to clear the backlog of reviews and the pressure is starting to show
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ric.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	10886  
    I have no signature at the moment

The worst of it is it’s like painting the Forth bridge… it’s a job that never ends… full credit to "The Man" woooooooooo...

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    just a no-ball prize would be enough for that big sexy pink ducky.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink ric.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	10887