Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian massage place in bray

1. Default

If someone could pm me the details that would be great. Cheers.

2. Default

Would appreciate a pm about the Chinese place. Pretty sure I found it, but would like to confirm.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Nice try lol! Pretty sure? Go on ring then the Madam won’t bite you...far from it she may well blow you if the other girls are too busy sucking cock themselves to look after you
    No need to be a dick about it. The thread with actual info in it seems to be deleted, so there is limited information to go by

Closer to library....if it's place I am thinking about..my favourite place to visit...funtastic ladies there 💞

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelylicker99 For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Thanks, will check it out next week.

Ended up in the county rd yesterday , very sexy Brazilian lady good chat lovely massage . Ask for special offers and you will leave very happy !

I Was at the place by the book depository over the weekend and it's still the best experience, there was only one girl on and was busy but the boss sorted me out and left very happy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wazzy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Agreed. Name rhymes with Juicy. She IS rather juicy too. She's VERY good at 'stepping in & sorting you out alright at short notice lol!' Has sorted me out a few times when TT was not available. Super Chinese MILF experience with nasty oral & manual skills & great English too. The only Chinese woman I know who can talk dirty in English fluently!
    And where would this place be if you don't mind sending me a pm with info, Cheers.

If anyone could pm some details of the bray scene I’d be grateful

I'd really appreciate any info anyone would care to share with me too. Thanks in advance.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast