Thread: Mistress maisie new tour dates.....

Thumbs up Mistress maisie new tour dates.....

Hi and hope this message find you all well and happy having a lot of fun and games, if not then don’t worry as I will be over very soon to play with your mind, body and sole. Don’t forget any good dominatrix should know, it’s never has to be about pain and abuse, but a hell of a lot of pleasure and fun that will leave you with the best wanking martial you could have ever imagined for months to cum.

So if you never experienced fetish fun before, I can assure you 100% if you not into pain or being marked, I can make you feel exhilarated without receiving any, and guarantee you more pleasure then your mind could ever had imagined.

As I can get fully booked before I get to a town/city it’s always best to book in advance. The best time to call me to book an appointment is 9.am to 10.30am or 10.pm to 11.pm as it can be difficult to pick up my phone when I having a lot of fun working, you understand what I mean LOL.

Please note; I don’t answer my phone between 11.30pm -9am (I'm sleeping then), I don’t do out calls with newbie’s and I don’t answer with-held telephone number what-so-ever! I just hang up the phone!

Here are my new tour dates below, but please remember each town or city I visit on the first day I will be driving so don’t answer my phone on rout and I don’t get to a place till about 2pm-3pm sometimes so if you can’t get a response call afterwards.
    Look forward to meeting some old friends, for part 2 (you guys know what I mean) and looking forward to meeting some new friends to shared some interesting fun full filled memories, until then!

Dublin 31st May and 1st June

Portlaoise 2nd and 3rd June

Cork 4th and 5th June

Clare 6th June

Limerick 7th June

Galway 8th 9th and 10

Athlone 11th

Dublin 12th and 13th Leaving on the 13th at 3pm