Thread: VeryExtremeKinkyCoupleWantedMale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up VeryExtremeKinkyCoupleWantedMale

No.1 and the best in all Ireland very extreme kinky and horny couple offer our special full professional service really full cum in mouth,swallow,deep throat evrything what yu wish for except anal lokking for only straight male.
    We are very open-minded for new exprience.
    Very attractive from Italy very extreme uninhibited genuine couple looking for only straight gentle male for 3some.We both 32yr old.We are easygoing couple live in Dublin1 off Parnell Street.She is very sexy busty and horny with shaved sweet pussy,blonde hair, 5ft''9 tall,very nice tits: 36D.He definitely straight, 5ft''11 tall,well endowed 8-inch.We looking only generous and gentle male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like straight sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee in 100pc and assured.We like oral so much and traditional sex.If we are togother first we make show with my boyfriend after you join in to fun.This is same like thresome.If you are curios just call.I like make blow job with deep throat for really generous male with lovely cim and very spice and hardcore straight sex.My favorite position is stand doggy.
    If you want to spice up your sex life please just call.Please for respect no time wasters and definitely we dont replay for txt.We free from 10am until 8pm.
    Also yu can meet with her alone.We live in city centre in very nice and cosy apartament off Parnell street.
    Please click link below for my pic:
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 22-05-09 at 14:44. Reason: removal of url

Reviews

[QUOTE=VeryExtremeKinkyCouple;87969]No.1 and the best in all Ireland very extreme kinky and horny couple offer our special full professional service really full cum in mouth,swallow,deep throat evrything what yu wish for except anal lokking for only straight male.
    We are very open-minded for new exprience.
    Very attractive from Italy very extreme uninhibited genuine couple looking for only straight gentle male for 3some.We both 32yr old.We are easygoing couple live in Dublin1 off Parnell Street.She is very sexy busty and horny with shaved sweet pussy,blonde hair, 5ft''9 tall,very nice tits: 36D.He definitely straight, 5ft''11 tall,well endowed 8-inch.We looking only generous and gentle male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like straight sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee in 100pc and assured.We like oral so much and traditional sex.If we are togother first we make show with my boyfriend after you join in to fun.This is same like thresome.If you are curios just call.I like make blow job with deep throat for really generous male with lovely cim and very spice and hardcore straight sex.My favorite position is stand doggy.
    If you want to spice up your sex life please just call.Please for respect no time wasters and definitely we dont replay for txt.We free from 10am until 8pm.Saturday and sunday we free from 10am until 8pm.
    Also yu can meet with her alone.We live in city centre in very nice and cosy apartament off Parnell street.
    Please click link below for my pic:
    *link removed*

Can I bring me brother, he's straight.
    Last edited by Sarah; 22-05-09 at 10:00.

Reviews

rover can i be your brother because i can do Very Extreme Kinky things well??? would like to do Very Extreme Kinky
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    rover can i be your brother because i can do Very Extreme Kinky things well??? would like to do Very Extreme Kinky
    We'll all go and sort them out.