Thread: Whats wrong with our Women?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Whats wrong with our Women?

A Rant!
    Whats wrong with our Women?
    Let me explain. today I was out and about in the neighbourhood, and one thing I noticed was the large number of girls/women (16-late 20s) wearing PYJAMAS!
    Yes fucking pyjamas! Loose fitting, dingy looking pyjamas, many of them with their fair share of stains from tea, coffee and whatever else split on them.
    Whats the reason for this?
    Lazyness I think, and some foreign tourists (French or Italian) also in the area, the women dressed in slim tight jeans or short tidy skirts, what must THEY think when they see the Pyjamas wearing persons?
    Whats wrong with our Women? Do they know how to look like Women? Ok I know not all Irish women dress like this, but in many areas it seems to be normal fashion.
    Its unfeminine, and just looks awful!
    Why cant they dress well?
    Why not Skirts?
    Why not Mini Skirts?
    Look at the picture below . . .
    A sight to turn the head, short shapely skirt wrapped around a tight curvy arse!
    A sight to raise the penis!
    A vision to pump the pre cum!

Summer in almost here, the heat will be going up, I want more mini skirts on the streets!
    (well more precisely on Curvy Girls).
    Rant Over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (2).jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	10859  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .