Thread: phone operator 24/7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default phone operator 24/7

phone operator 24/7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
    do speak bad english?do you have dificulty directing your klients,u want the klients but cant bodder with the fone?thats what im here for....
    very professional with a nice sweet manner i can help you to get yr klients at yr door...
    prices just 30/40eur per kli

hola
    hablas mal engles?tienes dificuldad en dar directiones a tus klientes,kieres hacer klientes pero el telefono te aburre?yo puedo ayudar te ....precio 30/40 por kli

ola
    precisas de telefonista 24/7???..?contacta me

the body

Quote Originally Posted by poisonbody View Post
    phone operator 24/7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
    do speak bad english?do you have dificulty directing your klients,u want the klients but cant bodder with the fone?thats what im here for....
    very professional with a nice sweet manner i can help you to get yr klients at yr door...
    prices just 30/40eur per kli

hola
    hablas mal engles?tienes dificuldad en dar directiones a tus klientes,kieres hacer klientes pero el telefono te aburre?yo puedo ayudar te ....precio 30/40 por kli

ola
    precisas de telefonista 24/7???..?contacta me

the body

Hi,

IF my receptionist goes on holiday and I ever need one can you tell me a few details please?

My current receptionist speaks perfect english, understands broken english and directs clients perfectly. My receptionist also has the ability to suss out clients on the phone so I do not get just anyone with money. My receptionist checks this site for me when I do not be around a computer (weekends for example). As my phone does be busy she is sometimes unable to leave her house when my phone is diverted (she cant exactly be in tesco saying "yes she does CIM, no she does not do anal" etc). If I forget to pay my web page or do not have time to go to the bank my receptionist pays it and I give her the extra money at the end of the week. Also my receptionist calls me after each app and if she can not get threw she contacts my security. Do you fit this criteria?

I pay a fixed rate per week which I am sure you will be more then happy with for 4-5 days work.

Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Hi,

IF my receptionist goes on holiday and I ever need one can you tell me a few details please?

My current receptionist speaks perfect english, understands broken english and directs clients perfectly. My receptionist also has the ability to suss out clients on the phone so I do not get just anyone with money. My receptionist checks this site for me when I do not be around a computer (weekends for example). As my phone does be busy she is sometimes unable to leave her house when my phone is diverted (she cant exactly be in tesco saying "yes she does CIM, no she does not do anal" etc). If I forget to pay my web page or do not have time to go to the bank my receptionist pays it and I give her the extra money at the end of the week. Also my receptionist calls me after each app and if she can not get threw she contacts my security. Do you fit this criteria?

I pay a fixed rate per week which I am sure you will be more then happy with for 4-5 days work.

Gemma
    I thought I was next in line for that gig babes?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I thought I was next in line for that gig babes?
    I have different plans for u which involve alot more tasks but are alot more fun

I have different plans for u which involve alot more tasks but are alot more fun

Oh!!!, that sounds intriguing. I guess that means my apprenticeship as understudy to Jill is nearing an end and big changes are afoot at Team Gemma but knowing my luck you probably just want me to mow your front lawn…

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Oh!!!, that sounds intriguing. I guess that means my apprenticeship as understudy to Jill is nearing an end and big changes are afoot at Team Gemma but knowing my luck you probably just want me to mow your front lawn…
    My God Qph, sounds like a bit more than mowing the frot lawn, how do you do it.

7. Wink 24/7

Hi,

Gemma
    i am a professional
    and i mean 24/7,i can satisfy all yr requests,,,except the onethat envolves money,iespect to be payd dayly or in advance,and ads you have to make a previous lodgment so i can activate it...until we get into a more confortable relation of trust.
    regards
    the body
    if yr fone gets busy thats great i like busy....

Quote Originally Posted by poisonbody View Post
    i am a professional
    and i mean 24/7,i can satisfy all yr requests,,,except the onethat envolves money,iespect to be payd dayly or in advance,and ads you have to make a previous lodgment so i can activate it...until we get into a more confortable relation of trust.
    regards
    the body
    if yr fone gets busy thats great i like busy....
    I'm sure, you will become more professional in your English communication skills, when you work for Gemma!
    I also would advise to take a grammar course, in case if you have to deal wit her emails and letters!