Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: street life is tame over here

1. Default

do you come to ireland as well as leeds
    let me know

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iAmTheOneWhoKnocks View Post
    I think it would be ok. Cruising about, choosing a slutty looking girl from the street, good old fashioned prostitution. I've never done it but I'd like to.
    What could they charge you, very little probably, you can get sex for 50euro on this website. I'd say street prostitution is about dead in Ireland.
    that's exactly it, I use to live in London, the buzz of looking for one you like...and pulling up to her (the danger of the police nicking you was all apart of it!)
    (back streets of slough area, kings cross area after 11pm)

tbh I only ever actually probably fancied one of the 10 (ish) street girls I had time with, they are not the cleanest for obvious reason (smelly or clearly under the influence - but you don't realise this until they are in the car, so you cannot really kick them out the car) - this was about 8/9 years ago. They use to quote 30/40 quid - but you haggle these girls, I had it a few times for 10/20 quid (no need to abuse me!) its all apart of the buzz getting it cheap!

you have girls round mepsil hospital, I checked it out once and see 2 girls looking for business, but they aren't the best lookers, and I was quoted 80e, I actually told the woman I only had 50, she was quite forceful that I had to pay more, again I told her I have e50 only, she told me to fook off wasting her time and I have lost her business getting in the car. I haven't been back since!!

I haven't seen a street girl for around 8 years, better off leaving that scene well alone. its too dangerous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12