Thread: Warsaw - Nobody Answers

Default Warsaw - Nobody Answers

So I'm in Warsaw and have an itch. On certain webpage after calling several at 11pm none answered.

Is this par for the course? Any tips?
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 25-09-18 at 02:33. Reason: Naming another webpage

Quote Originally Posted by jaymijaymi View Post
    So I'm in Warsaw and have an itch. On Odloty after calling several at 11pm none answered.

Try another one however flats usually close at 10pm also you can ask taxi driver for night club
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 25-09-18 at 02:34. Reason: Naming another webpage

I have noticed on their 2 main websites that the ladies all seem to end early.
    Only checked them as I will be in Krakow in a couple of weeks.
    Good luck though.

A late punt is rarely a good one

Girls are mainly Russian.

Every block had a working girl.

Reviews

Day time first time punts (even here) are normally more successful.

Reviews

So I'm in Warsaw and have an itch. On certain webpage after calling several at 11pm none answered.

be careful of taxi drivers information there as some are paid by clubs to try and get visitors to their premises.

I was unsuccessful in getting a meeting over here. There was one girl that I was confident about her reviews but the timing didn’t work out. Otherwise, very difficult to see who is legit or not. The two websites are also not very mobile friendly or very accessible to English speakers.

I did go to the New Orleans Gentlemen’s Club and can recommend that for a lap dance. Very beautiful ladies here but there was nothing more than dancing available.

In general though, the women in Warsaw are absolutely gorgeous. Sitting at a cafe and people watching was very nice indeed.

if ringing you need to use a polish sim as wont answer foreign numbers, that is what its like here