Thread: help

Smile help

Hi all,

does anyone know where can i buy a good black nitrile gloves (examination gloves) in Dublin or any website? I found one I like in America but I can't get it cos it won't be delivered to here. I found another one on lovehoney but the sleeve is long, I like it just around the wrist. like this one >>>>
    https://kinkstore.com/product/black-...nation-gloves/

can anyone recommend it?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveboobies90 View Post
    Hi all,

does anyone know where can i buy a good black nitrile gloves (examination gloves) in Dublin or any website? I found one I like in America but I can't get it cos it won't be delivered to here. I found another one on lovehoney but the sleeve is long, I like it just around the wrist. like this one >>>>
    https://kinkstore.com/product/black-...nation-gloves/

can anyone recommend it?

thanks
    A lot of Glanbia branches stock black nitrile milking gloves in M/L/XL sizes . Presume other dairy co op stores have similar supplies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

loveboobies90 (26-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I googled Black Nitrile Examination Gloves uk and got loads of results.
    Are you looking for something on the edge or did you not add uk to your search.
    Add vet shop to the search x
    hi, thanks for your reply and your help. I googled black nitrile examination gloves with uk on it and a lot of results. most of them are from tattoos, vet shops all the stuff. i thought i would found it on fetish/BDSM website but not many are on it.

do you think i should buy it on tattoo website cos it's all same kind of gloves? Just curious. thanks xxx

Quote Originally Posted by loveboobies90 View Post
    hi, thanks for your reply and your help. I googled black nitrile examination gloves with uk on it and a lot of results. most of them are from tattoos, vet shops all the stuff. i thought i would found it on fetish/BDSM website but not many are on it.

do you think i should buy it on tattoo website cos it's all same kind of gloves? Just curious. thanks xxx
    Maybe u already know of it but ************** mite hav sumtn for u or mite get it for u
    Last edited by Floki; 27-09-18 at 10:31. Reason: Business and street name not allowed