Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fantasies

1. Default

Yep 👍 totally agree with you

Reviews

Seduction scenes are my fantasy. Meeting a guy in a pub; he is in leather jeans. We get chatting and he sees me looking at his jeans without saying anything. After a while he asks shall we go back to his flat where he has drink. When we are there he starts invading my space eventually overcoming me and giving me poppers then taking me over (I'm getting hard thinking about it now)

reading your comment has made me so fucking hard

4. Default

Nice picture
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 31-07-21 at 09:33.

For me as someone who is bicurious the one that gets me is chatting to an older married gent who is also slightly curious. The guy is happily married and mostly just bored one day but has wondered if being with a guy is something that would interest him. The chatting goes on and is just polite and factual at first and then a few photos are exchanged (just to show our body types) and this eventually leads to me sharing photos in tight underwear and suggestive poses. This goes on and eventually we’ve swapped nudes, I’m referring to him as Daddy and he’s really eager to sleep with me.

The best part of this is that I’m currently in this situation and have decided to try and follow through and have my first gay experience (I’m bi).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Andyamcc For This Useful Post:

irishjp (07-12-23)

7. Default

To used as a toy by a hot skinny guy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345