Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mick jagger View Post
    Iv fucked a girl a couple of times , she lives with her gay friend , one night I was down getting a drink when he came up behind me and pulled my cock out and sucked me off , I ended up fucking him on the couch before going back up to bed ,
    I had a somewhat similar experience.
    Been with a girl a few times who lived a male roommate(didnt know he liked men at this stage and he didn't know I liked men either.). Anyhow I left the bathroom door unlocked as I was hoping she would join me in the shower. Instead I noticed him standing at the door with his cock in hand, so I invited him to join me and he fucked me in the shower.

2. Default

Easy as that ha, well I knew he was gay , he was a nice right ride !!

Reviews

When a guy is watching you shower with his cock in his hand it's not going to be to difficult. College was a great time.

Mmmmmm hot

Would love to be suduced by a feminine guy ..starting on couch and going to bed with him

Quote Originally Posted by starmamtom View Post
    Would love to be suduced by a feminine guy ..starting on couch and going to bed with him
    Yeah always had a thing for Twinks myself, very sexy, love to find one down for some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry White View Post
    Mine is wearing a pair of full sized panties, and having a guy put his cock inside them, and then grind his cock against my ass, eventually cumming all over my ass, and the inside of my panties...
    Something great about a gay fantasy especially if you've never indulged.

8. Default

i have major fantasy for a muscular man to come to my place and notice i am perving over his body. he cocky about it and asks/tells me to touch his arms or his chest, he really likes the attention, then he makes me worship his body all over. muscle guys, gym guys, rugby players, love huge musc legs esp.

Quote Originally Posted by DublinGuy38 View Post
    i have major fantasy for a muscular man to come to my place and notice i am perving over his body. he cocky about it and asks/tells me to touch his arms or his chest, he really likes the attention, then he makes me worship his body all over. muscle guys, gym guys, rugby players, love huge musc legs esp.
    I''ve the opposite, into chubby guys, effeminate ones, always been a massive turn on.

Reviews

Saw a video a member of a Gay causing site had on his profile. He put a camera in a tree and record as he was standing by small wall in a wooded area with his trousers around his ankles and a bottle of lube on the wall. Video is 33 mins long and in that time he was fucked by 7 guys all raw all 7 blew in his ass. I've never fucked a guy raw before but I was definitely thinking by the end of the video I wouldn't mind being fucked like that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast