Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasies

1. Default

I've been trying to find a couple for this fantasy too....not easy to find though lol

Would love to fuck a girl while being fucked by her fella!

Quote Originally Posted by irlcock View Post
    Would love to fuck a girl while being fucked by her fella!
    Yeah id love that, a proper 3 sum, no holes barred(pardon the pun) just go crazy in the moment.

That would just be heaven, always been a dream of mine that

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffo1 View Post
    That would just be heaven, always been a dream of mine that
    Yeah me too, I'll have to keep an eye out for a touring couple with a bi-male. Bit of a rarity which is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by trisetris View Post
    That's hot as fuck.

Reviews

My fantasy is to be seduced by an old gay bear in leather jeans. The fantasy goes that I meet a guy somewhere and we get chatting and somehow we end up going back to his place for a few drinks. Gradually he invades my space and while I am nervous and shy he pushes his way over to me and somehow persuades/bullies me ****Removed****. Before I know it I am down on my knees between his legs sucking his cock. The fantasy rarely gets beyond this for reasons most can probably guess...........
    Last edited by TomEA; 25-02-19 at 11:41.

9. Default

Iv fucked a girl a couple of times , she lives with her gay friend , one night I was down getting a drink when he came up behind me and pulled my cock out and sucked me off , I ended up fucking him on the couch before going back up to bed ,

10. Default

mine is a 3sum i have never experienced that . i have met a few ts and tvs and a few guys but always one on one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast